Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,606,834 views
I drove a basically new one (fewer than 200 miles on the clock) last year, and absolutely loved it.

I adore mine. I just wish it was here....and had an engine in it. :lol:

Damn you smog regulations!!!
 
I adore mine. I just wish it was here....and had an engine in it. :lol:

Damn you smog regulations!!!
Here's the one I drove. Showing I think 203 miles as of that photo, but when I got into it in the morning it was on 120-something :lol:

22069773_2390233114535291_851481372420734976_n.jpg

22071459_438638199865905_1019557860918427648_n.jpg

And given this is the imports thread, here are the rest I drove that day too. Fair to say it was probably one of my highlights of last year... the RX-3 had a 12A under the hood and a straight-through exhaust. One of the best cars I've ever driven.

22069744_1484219194988694_1126530163228540928_n.jpg

22158598_301165630360122_5896141411870310400_n.jpg

22157537_230796370784446_4075090375176355840_n.jpg

22070759_1527519744008508_1219369678082670592_n.jpg

22071468_1934277813502686_5957655058765053952_n.jpg

22158746_124487071584668_3832848369936498688_n.jpg

22157330_1608686315876465_8502423340558843904_n.jpg

22070969_863879577104541_7961815063981981696_n.jpg
 
I love Japan's economy at that time. The fact they went out of their way to offer a U.S.-spec Accord when they already had their own is just mind boggling.
 
I love Japan's economy at that time. The fact they went out of their way to offer a U.S.-spec Accord when they already had their own is just mind boggling.
Yup. Even the Acura CL was offered there.
 
EJ1 (EG Civic coupe), Accord Coupe... I shudder to think of the overheads for something so unnecessary.
 
The Domani (Civic 5 door/Rover 400) and Ascot Innova (EU Accord/Rover 600) were also EU market front ends with a bespoke rear end for the Domani and frameless doors for the Ascot respectively. Essentially Rover based cars localised for the JDM.
 
Last edited:
This just appeared on my Twitter feed. K11 March, appears to be a kind of replica of the MG 1300. More successful than the Mitsuoka Viewt, though the roofline still doesn't quite work at the rear to match the actual MG.

DrtlCB7VYAAc7KQ.jpg

DrtlCB9U8AAAvZm.jpg

This appears to be the owner's Instagram.
 
Since I just finished my first week and a bit of Mazdaspeed3 ownership, here's a little mini-dump of some Speed3s.

42321431_1690034201125929_8339466940895046248_n.jpg

41379165_322915478442646_3331145397719588441_n.jpg


^This one right here is goals (although I'd like some Buddy Club P1 SFs over the RPF1s, personally)

42866297_177172096492152_8488536225381924773_n.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg
 
Back