Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,607,381 views
Nice Eclipse.
 

Attachments

  • gullwing_eclipse.jpg
    gullwing_eclipse.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 233
Originally posted by Bimmerkid44
hm..lets see...where's the car?



:p

Car? What car?
 
Originally posted by Bimmerkid44
Nice Eclipse.

dear god... :yuck:

i'm in the mood for some old school style JDM fun... :D

rcj.ht2.jpg

86.jpg

s30.jpg

r31.jpg

sawada1.jpg

tuzii.1.jpg

akiyam1.jpg

iwata.jpg
 
more:

badass Celica! :drool:
2000gt-1.jpg


wazuma1.jpg


feckin' badass Corolla Wagon! :eek: :drool:
uziie.1.jpg


touhar4.jpg
 
I dont know if this is considered an import or not so here it is anyways.

non240front.jpg
 
What Eclipse?????I don't see any eclipses in any of those pics?LOOK in my sig and go to my Photos!!Big update
 
Originally posted by Powerman
What Eclipse?????I don't see any eclipses in any of those pics?LOOK in my sig and go to my Photos!!Big update
The Eclipse near the top of the page. Are you blind?:p
 
Sorry Powerman, I'll give it a look, but I got something better. Veilside!:drool:
 
There's plenty more, so either tell me to stop now, or I'm goin' to keep postin 'em........:D
 
*notices size of wing on Porsche*
O_o
he planning to fly with that thing?
 
Originally posted by chronix13
*notices size of wing on Porsche*
O_o
he planning to fly with that thing?
Yes, 'tis a tad big isnt it?:p
RSX.
 
Back