Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,607,011 views
35bhv5w.jpg


Alfa-Romeo-75-235.jpg


dscn0534_100.jpg
 
My favorite thread is still going and kicking tail.
Nice cars, especially the above.
Nice Alfa's for sure.
I remember when this thread just got started.

Nice going people.
Keep it going. 👍
 
what model denomination are those alfas? they're gorgeous :drool:


They are Alfa 75's, the eighties transaxle predecessor of the 155, 156 and 159.
One of the last real Alfa's before Fiat took over.

I love those cars to death, i'm buying one as soon as I can affort one.

Edit: There caled Milano in the USA.
 
p1030524fa0.jpg


A mate emailed me this little weapon, apparently it lives in the South Island of NZ. How freakin' awesome is that? :drool:

Edit: Old skool is wicked, every time I see all these cars it makes me want a Ke25 Corolla coupe or a KP starlet or.........

dsc01672mg0.jpg

pic010al5.jpg

greennotchback4olpn6.jpg

dr30pic17mkel8.jpg

img80801dg9.jpg

img91921jy4.jpg

img91941sb4.jpg

31coupegs8.jpg

dsc01628me6.jpg

dsc01624cp1.jpg

dsc01630xx6.jpg

dsc01642ep5.jpg

dsc01657vv6.jpg

dsc01681dn6.jpg

dsc01687th5.jpg

dsc01690jz5.jpg

dsc01689ow9.jpg
 
Skyline DR30 - HR31's are still my favorite Nissans. :) Thanks for the pictures. ;)
 
DR30 - HR31 you mean :)
 
dsc01657vv6.jpg


Old-school Skylines + Watanabe wheels = Pure sex no?
 
Gangtsa? It looks very nice but I don't know about gangsta.
 
The lettering on the fender looks pretty Goth-Gangsta, maybe thats what he means?! :odd:
 
The lettering on the fender looks pretty Goth-Gangsta, maybe thats what he means?! :odd:

No, not Goth-Gangsta. "Old English" lettering is tell-tale sign that the owner is latino. </stereotype>
 
:lol:

There's this Mexican dude (yes, he actually is a Mexican) I know that has "LOPEZ" in the Old English font across the entire rear window of his Expedition.

:lol:
 
lol black letter type isnt really "goth" o.O btw those classics are teh yum :D
 
:lol:

There's this Mexican dude (yes, he actually is a Mexican) I know that has "LOPEZ" in the Old English font across the entire rear window of his Expedition.

:lol:
Theres a family with 2 cars like that just down the street. They're everywhere here where I live.
 
Got to love seeing American cars with Spanish names. I guess that shows their true heritage...:odd:
 
The whole latino-inspired modifying of American (especially the classic 'low-riders) vehicles is rather daunting to say the least (I watched MTV Cribs the other day, and an overrated, overpayed rapper was showing off one of his lowriders with what, 26 inches of rim? You never want to see one of those I tell you, ever).
These days, they are basically completely comprimised 'show' cars which are usually in vain unless the style is executed tastefully.

Nevertheless, this car has been modified reasonably well (And it also seems the car next to it as well). 👍

hot27jd6.jpg

 
Does anyone have any large res pictures of an FC RX7 Turbo in Red or White, or any FD RX7s in Yellow?
 
Does anyone have any large res pictures of an FC RX7 Turbo in Red or White, or any FD RX7s in Yellow?

Also if you want i have two pics (1200 x 900) i took myself at a car show a couple years back of a red fc RX-7 turbo II if you'd like them..
 
Back