Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,607,320 views
fos-2015-ochoa-2625.jpg


ferrari-f12-berlinetta-adv-1-adv10-ts-cs-6.gif


ferrari-f12-berlinetta-adv-1-adv10-ts-cs-9.gif


ferrarif12adv11a.jpg


:crazy:
 
Are all of these Gespot photos your own?
Not mine. There are also professional photos from other sites. Sadly there's nothing to spot where I live. So I find the photos of more obscure cars
 
Not mine. There are also professional photos from other sites. Sadly there's nothing to spot where I live. So I find the photos of more obscure cars

Ah. I was extremely jealous of where you lived there for a minute. My city's not got much either; there's a lot of classic Americana since the Goodguys Rod & Custom show series stops here every year, but I only have so much interest in that 'genre.'
 
Ah. I was extremely jealous of where you lived there for a minute. My city's not got much either; there's a lot of classic Americana since the Goodguys Rod & Custom show series stops here every year, but I only have so much interest in that 'genre.'
Here at my place there is a Volkswagen show :yuck: at least hot rods aren't something seen by everyone.
 
Love it. That an American build? I didn't know those were sold here.
Judging by the steering wheel, and what I believe is Seattle in the background, I'd say yes. They came over here with the CA and VG engines if I'm not mistaken.
 
Went to final bout this weekend
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg


Cars that were at my hotel. Was fun talking to them and finally meeting them. Even got the chance to meet a old GTP member which was sweet.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
 
Back