Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,606,803 views
tas2017_dino_dalle_carbonare_06-1200x800.jpg


Haven't seen a proper looking TRA-Kyoto car in years. 👍

My love for this vehicle cannot be expressed in words. I need this in my life.
 
Classic DC2. I think I'd get a stock one and leave it at that. Though I've only driven an Integra in 4-door LS trim, it could squeak in a Top 20 all time greatest cars.
 
Part of me loves it, and another part of me cringes, thinking "that poor, poor Midget."

I recently thought that exact same thing whilst watching... um... "a video" on the Internet.
 
Overshare.
 
Far too low but it's nice to see an SW20 with dark body stripes, the early model wing still on it and no crazy body kit.
 
Ide personally leave the rake but raise the car a bit. Still love how it looks though.

Raise the front, fit the same wheels as the rears, and that is a perfect MR2 right there.
 
Back