Impreza Super Touring Car usable in Touring Car event?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mubble
  • 8 comments
  • 1,108 views
Messages
910
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
One just came up in the used car section and before I spend 500k on it, I wondered if this can be used in the German Touring Car event.

Thanks.
 
Check the 'expected cars' (can't remember exactly) list. Button next to Entry Requirements. It list cars eligible. But seeing as Subaru is Japanese. I doubt.
 
That's why I doubted it, as it's not listed.

However, Alfa Romeo aren't German, and they're in the list.
 
Alfa did enter the official DTM long time ago, but they did, with the 155.
 
The car list you can look at next to the requirements are "typical opponents", meaning it's not necessarily the complete list of cars you can enter or will face. Check the requirements, if the Subaru meets them all you are good to go.
 
Should try a Audi TT touring car. I had no problem with that vehicle. Also I used it for the final race in dream car championship and got a silver after being spun out and hit a couple time out in the grass.
 
The Audi TT like you can buy at the dealership?
 
Buy the Lexus IS F Racing Concept for your Premium Touring Car needs (;
 
just checked the subaru is not in the requiremnet list... they are all cars that were in DTM around '04
 
Back