IMPREZA Super Touring Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter dotcolin
  • 8 comments
  • 670 views
Messages
130
Messages
dotcolin
Looking for the IMPREZA Super Touring Car, I have for trade anything in my garage I have multiple of or I can buy any premium from the dealership 👍
 
I have one, it has every part on it and it has 0 miles what do u want 4 it
 
It's the standard version correct? I can buy anything out of the Dealership or you can pick a car out of the garage in my sig that I have duplicates of
 
Yes it's standard what cars do you have
 
It seems thati have most of the cars on your list let me look at some cars in the dealership are there why other cars you are
 
Are there any other cars you are looking for
 
Looking for the IMPREZA Super Touring Car, I have for trade anything in my garage I have multiple of or I can buy any premium from the dealership 👍

I have all 4 colours of the IMPREZA Super Touring Car. Do you have any Birthday Ticket for trade?
 
Whatever I have in my garage I have duplicates of, or any car in the dealership is what I have to offer.
 
Back