Improving your tree

Change ebrake to r2 L2 or left stick. Get close to the tv and don't blink. And also don't drag when you're tired. Doesn't improve on any thing.

Or just do what about a 3rd or so of the community do and just try to guess it. Then back up pushing the guy behind you back out of the lane.

I don't pinks because I already own every fast car, and I hate pinksing it can sometimes cause drama and it ruins my tree for the rest of that day haha

Computer monitor or tube tv - smaller the better
wired internet
Coffee or other stimulants
use r2 for ebrake but dont use that hand for anything else. To elaborate. r2 is my ebrake. I throttle up with left joystick and shift with l1 and l2. Takes awhile to get used to but its winning
reduce your devices connected to the internet. ideally it will only be the ps3

and most importantly - practice. muscle memory is the most important part

I tree best when when im just running normal, but when i do any pinks i mess up so bad. Oh and just be really edgy when waiting for ghost, or have a can of redbull every race. ;)

Computer monitor or tube tv - smaller the better
wired internet
Coffee or other stimulants
use r2 for ebrake but dont use that hand for anything else. To elaborate. r2 is my ebrake. I throttle up with left joystick and shift with l1 and l2. Takes awhile to get used to but its winning
reduce your devices connected to the internet. ideally it will only be the ps3

and most importantly - practice. muscle memory is the most important part

You forgot port forwarding.

You forgot port forwarding.

Modern games are client-server based, where the server is run by a provider on the WAN, and the gamer plays the client on the LAN. At no time do the servers try to make an 'inbound' request to the client. Hence, forwarding of any ports to play the game is completely unnecessary, and accomplishes nothing. Forwarding ports when not explicitly required poses a security risk to the user, and can in fact interfere with proper traffic flow for games.

Back