In-Car Review's

• Thread starter Charlie A
  • 16 comments
You should also review the Pagani Huayra '13, Aston Martin One-77 and possibly the Veyron '13! By the way, nice review!
woops, added a car that you all ready had, whoopsy

I'd ask for a PP score - and maybe a race review...
I'd suggest the Willow Springs 20 mile "super" event... as you get to discover the cars Fuel guzzling and Tyre eating abilities. Also how the handling evolves with worn tyres.
I personally run every car on Sports Soft tyres (To maximise tyre wear) and always stop on lap 4.

Good fortune with this, and have fun.

Ryk
I'd ask for a PP score - and maybe a race review...
I'd suggest the Willow Springs 20 mile "super" event... as you get to discover the cars Fuel guzzling and Tyre eating abilities. Also how the handling evolves with worn tyres.
I personally run every car on Sports Soft tyres (To maximise tyre wear) and always stop on lap 4.

Good fortune with this, and have fun.
Thanks for the advise. I might try it later:D

First time being Tagged...

In the 20 mile event at Willow springs the cars use fuel and it is depleted as you drive along. But different cars use fuel faster than others.

The fuel use for the race is not at all realistic... 20 miles... most cars should be able to go that far on a tank of fuel but in this race some cars can go the distance inside the fuel tank - and some cars can't.
If you string enough test runs together you should get a feel for which car is a Sipper, a Gulper or a Sandy Bottom kind of car.(*)

You can guess most times - Big Engine - lots of power... it is going to drink like a fish. But often a car can surprise you by how little fuel it needs. And it makes a talking point for a car review.

(*) Old Royal Navy reference!

NEWS

Upcoming Tests:

Hot Hatch Showdown!, American Muscle, and Track Cars Galore!

The Hot Hatch Showdown! will comprise of the Ford Focus ST and the Subaru WRX STi

American Muscle will comprise of the Cadillac CTS-V and the Ford BOSS 302

Track Cars Galore! will comprise of the LCC Rocket and the KTM X-Bow

Assisting me in these tests will be @Pophead

Love these reviews! I know you wouldn't review a standard racecar, (Lister Storm) but how about an Aston Martin DB9?
:)

Review 1.
The 2014 Corvette Stingray

General Info

On first impressions, this is a fierce, aggressive looking car, but underneath, it is very different.

View attachment 131282

This rear-wheel drive sports car, gets from 0-60mph in 3.8 seconds! (According to Chevrolet ) When I first "got into" the car, I was amazed by the interior quality!

View attachment 131283
For its low 50,000cr. price tag, this car is very well equipped!

Handling

At first, I was a bit nervous, a rear-wheel drive supercar that goes 100+ mph with no effort, but then I hit a corner. This thing has grip! Even with the TCS and ASM off, I was able to hang on... until I didn't. This thing has a quick throttle, and sharp steering, two great things for drifting. I'm not the best drifter, but I had managed a couple of corners.

Technical Spec's

HP- 453 HP/6,000 rpm
Max Torque- 460.0 lb-ft/4,500 rpm
Length- 177.0 in.
Width- 73.9 in.
Height- 48.6 in.
Weight- 1500 kg

Gallery

View attachment 131301
View attachment 131302

Rating

8.5-10
You can review some race cars as well "IN CAR REVIEWS PREMIUM EDITION" :)

Like this ICONIC SOUND MADNESS ON WHEELS

Mazda-787B-1991-2011-widescreen-06.jpg

Latest Posts

Back