In Career maybe winning every race is not ideal

Discussion in 'Project CARS 1' started by MowTin, May 26, 2015.

1. BrandonW77

BrandonW77

Obviously my sarcasm didn't come through clearly enough. :sly:

2. TheBull

TheBull

Well maybe you should ask me to open a "How to beat the AI" thread so we can all basque in my awsomeness

p.s. Thats sarcasm

3. TomBrady

TomBrady

I agree but the problem with starting further back is the AI in this game is awful. I can't tell you how many times I've had to restart races because the idiotic AI drives right into me, or a group of them come to a dead stop at a corner for no reason.

The AI is fast but some of the most unaware and stupid AI I've ever dealt with.

4. amazed

amazed

Have you tried the 'Drivatars' in FM5?????

5. UKMikey

UKMikey Premium

Gran Turismo "AI" is known for being stupid and unaware, FM Drivatars just try to kill you on corners. They may be stupid (especially on lower difficulty levels where they're selected from a noobier pool of drivers) but not the most unaware :lol:

6. Pichon617

Pichon617

AI SCALE

50-60%=NOOOBS
    70%=AMATEURS
    80%=BAD ASSES

ANYTHING HIGHER= AREA 51 ALIEN----->PRO DRIVER

The AI is ok to bad just like in open lobbies you just have to stay focused on the road in front of you. Practi practice practice practice practice only way to get better at anything.

McKiernan likes this.
  7. UKMikey

UKMikey Premium

I'm happy to say I'm worse than a n00b. 50-60% AI is fine for me until it starts to rain and they suddenly become uber cars and their lap times decrease dramatically. I'd love to know what I should be practicing to be able to deal with this as I'll get right on it straight away.

8. FuriousDemon

FuriousDemon

Practice patience. Next patch will fix it :)

9. UKMikey

UKMikey Premium

I only just installed the last one *facepalm smiley*. Good to know I'm not the only one struggling with being a n00b in career. Those aliens must have psychic powers which slow the AI down in the wet ahead of the patch.