In defense of the new Seasonals...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kdryan
  • 34 comments
  • 4,995 views
They reintroduced old seasonal events along the new ones :P
Are we all happy now?

I know I am :) I wouldn't mind having both types of seasonals as a weekly update, although my wallet definitely prefers the old style.
 
What are you talking about? Looks the same to me...
 
Has anyone done these new seasonals?
I have attempted the subaru impreza one on the ring.
Quite good fun. Anyone who can do it in a standard scooby with no upgrades must be fast as hell!
I have done a range of subtle mods still keeping sports hard tyres though. I have only reached 2nd place with ten second gap!!!
Man that MP skyline flies. Or maybe it is the fact it has a 50 second head start.
Either way still very fun.
How can anyone not make "their own" challenge out of these events is beyond me.

What are you guys running in this event?
 
Has anyone done these new seasonals?
I have attempted the subaru impreza one on the ring.
Quite good fun. Anyone who can do it in a standard scooby with no upgrades must be fast as hell!
I have done a range of subtle mods still keeping sports hard tyres though. I have only reached 2nd place with ten second gap!!!
Man that MP skyline flies. Or maybe it is the fact it has a 50 second head start.
Either way still very fun.
How can anyone not make "their own" challenge out of these events is beyond me.

What are you guys running in this event?

Read Post #142 of the "immaculate Challenges " thread ;)


raVer
 
I liked the way to be able to race in cars I'd never have bought otherwise (as the races paid the cars many times). The extra money was a good thing too.

The old seasonals were far better and more challenging than these.
I totally agree - I see these events as a way of making me buy and upgrade cars that I wouldn't have otherwise bothered with. On top of that, as I am always at max 20m cash, it makes me do more shopping around for used cars and other upgrades so that I don't waste the money earned.
 
Back