In need of 1970 Birthday Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter KraigA
  • 32 comments
  • 1,212 views
Messages
497
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
KraigA
I dont really have anything rare... but I do have lots and lots of cr, so I can buy you any car... or even two cars or more... I also have some rare paints and a couple 0/0/0 cars like the Ford GT LM and others...????

One other thing that I do have to offer is that I am a decent drag-tuner...

With leaderboard worthy times in the GTR (all models), Aventador, Enzo, Viper, Ford GT, ZZ2 and Audi R8...??

In a nutshell, I'm after a specific 1970s car.. I know the Birthday ticket is a gamble, but that wont effect my end of the deal....

I hope someone can help me out... because its not hard to actually acquire the 70s ticket, if you understand me. I just need the car ASAP and I've hit my daily limit.
 
Last edited:
If you still got nothing out of this thread , Make a new PSN ;)
 
Have You got Honda S800?
 
If you still got nothing out of this thread , Make a new PSN ;)

I did bro, I created 2, but I got some 1970 Mazda trash bucket lmao! Therefor i've hit my daily limit and cant use my 2nd...

Can you help me out lol?
 
Why didn't you save a back-up first :indiff: ?!
 
I'm not that clued up... I understand what you're saying but it never even crossed my mind! Doh!
 
BTW: I'm basically, obviously, looking for the 2J Chapparal 70... My Q is, how many 70 tickets do you think I'll need before I hit the jackpot? Is there many 70 cars out there? Surely if I open up 6 or 7 or so, one is bound to be it? 70 is not exactly a common year???
 
Well that tells how big or small is the chance to get the 2J :indiff:
 
Yeah thats what I needed. Thanks for the link Evo :) can any of you help me out? I'll give you a drag tune or whatever you think I may have that you want?
 
I got lucky and got th 2j on the first try
 
I have a 70 ticket for trade if you have a lvl 23 or 24 ticket
 
Question? Can I gift the 2j to someone or does it cost to much. I'm still new to the game
 
I have a 70 ticket for trade if you have a lvl 23 or 24 ticket

No because Birthday 70s are easy to get, just daily limit stops me from getting my car just now.. but I dont want to wait lol...
 
you only need one ticket:

1. get your '70 ticket
2. exit GT5
3. save game from PS3 to USB
4. start GT5
5. open the ticket
6. if you get the 2J go to step 10, if not continue with step 7
7. exit GT5
8. load game from USB to PS3
9. go to step 4
10. done
 
I dont want to risk doing any exploiting with saves incase I lose my own save for my main game. I dont understand ho doing that, or simply deleting my other account saves and just re-logging on wont have the same effect? surely as long as my KraigA save remains the same, I'll still have hit my limit on my ps3? Also is anyone ese out there able to help me out with a 1970s ticket asap? I'll sort you out with either a) A top drag tuned car or b) any birthday ticket of ur choice, tomorrow...
 
I dont want to risk doing any exploiting with saves incase I lose my own save for my main game. I dont understand ho doing that, or simply deleting my other account saves and just re-logging on wont have the same effect? surely as long as my KraigA save remains the same, I'll still have hit my limit on my ps3? Also is anyone ese out there able to help me out with a 1970s ticket asap? I'll sort you out with either a) A top drag tuned car or b) any birthday ticket of ur choice, tomorrow...

good luck, then :indiff:
I doubt you're going to find a lot people willing to send their '70 tickets your way today in hope you'll send something back in the future
Ah! and you're welcome anyway
 
jvr
good luck, then :indiff:
I doubt you're going to find a lot people willing to send their '70 tickets your way today in hope you'll send something back in the future
Ah! and you're welcome anyway

I've seen people on here giving tickets away for something they would get back in a weeks time, I've also saw people giving away stuff for free. At least I'm offering both, drag tuned cars (which I'm good at) and a car tomorrow. I've already had two tickets from this forum, so I dont see why you are so skeptical. Meh, to each their own. Maybe if you had an optimistic view on life, you'd find happiness bro.
 
Free 70 ticket coming your way brother. Check PM.
 
I've seen people on here giving tickets away for something they would get back in a weeks time, I've also saw people giving away stuff for free. At least I'm offering both, drag tuned cars (which I'm good at) and a car tomorrow. I've already had two tickets from this forum, so I dont see why you are so skeptical. Meh, to each their own. Maybe if you had an optimistic view on life, you'd find happiness bro.

Send a fr to Thugdevotion and I'll send you a 70 ticket. Send a nice drag tuned car any car is cool. Let me know if you're interested.
 
Send a fr to Thugdevotion and I'll send you a 70 ticket. Send a nice drag tuned car any car is cool. Let me know if you're interested.

I am interested. I can either send you a drag-prepped Viper or GTR, otherwise, if you want a better tune, for the Aventador or Enzo, which cant be traded, I'll just send you the actual tune in a message. I recommend the latter as both the Aventador and Enzo are generally faster, with the Aventador able to run low 8.9s in the 1/4.....

Add KraigA, I'm interested in all offers.... thanks for the help guys! Appreciate it.
 
I am interested. I can either send you a drag-prepped Viper or GTR, otherwise, if you want a better tune, for the Aventador or Enzo, which cant be traded, I'll just send you the actual tune in a message. I recommend the latter as both the Aventador and Enzo are generally faster, with the Aventador able to run low 8.9s in the 1/4.....

Add KraigA, I'm interested in all offers.... thanks for the help guys! Appreciate it.
Any one you send is cool. Send the fr (im at work) I will accept in about an hour and send the ticket right away.
 
Last edited:
Are you still looking for the birthday tickets I have two that will increase your chance I you use the USB trick
 
Are you still looking for the birthday tickets I have two that will increase your chance I you use the USB trick

Hey Saleen, yeah buddy, if you dont mind mate. I've already opened 3 and been disapointed with old muscle cars... looking for that 2J Chapparell! Plz send it mate.
 
Hi mate,
don't take me wrong, I'm just trying to help you. What I tried to point out is that following your procedure your chances to get your Chap are not that high. You found 3 tickets in one day without being able to send any car back right away, which is pretty amazing and tells a lot about this community, but the probability to get your 2J by opening 3 tickets was only 21%. With the USB-trick you just need 1 ticket and you can open it as much times as you need... that's all
cheers
 
jvr
Hi mate,
don't take me wrong, I'm just trying to help you. What I tried to point out is that following your procedure your chances to get your Chap are not that high. You found 3 tickets in one day without being able to send any car back right away, which is pretty amazing and tells a lot about this community, but the probability to get your 2J by opening 3 tickets was only 21%. With the USB-trick you just need 1 ticket and you can open it as much times as you need... that's all
cheers

I'm scared to dupe on my first account as I've never done it before and I'm "scared" incase I either a) corrupt my game or b) lose my save / lose every car in my garage / tune / money / lvl. ??? Is it a fool proof, no risk, method?
 
Back