G GTRacer23 Messages 16 Messages xXbeastzXx_Owner Jan 30, 2011 #1 To complete my massive collection, i am in bad need of a toyota supra with the newer body style (rounded tail lights). Please message me with offers and i will reply as soon as possible
To complete my massive collection, i am in bad need of a toyota supra with the newer body style (rounded tail lights). Please message me with offers and i will reply as soon as possible
P Poppins (Banned) Messages 895 Messages a2a1a3a4a5 Jan 30, 2011 #3 I have the 97 RZ as well. There is an SZR version that isnt as powerful as well but the same year and looks.
I have the 97 RZ as well. There is an SZR version that isnt as powerful as well but the same year and looks.
J jadeloud Messages 358 Messages jtehitman Jan 30, 2011 #6 I have a supra sz-r in black. i can trade today. PM me if interested. Last edited: Jan 30, 2011