In need of missing gear. Have everything else.

• Thread starter vipersan
  • 177 comments
GT_COL: Well, I'm not that interested in that GT Academy car. I will send the RUF to mr. Mariorip1977 today. But if you need a 1994 ticket, it will be sent to you tomorrow (free of charge). You helped me a lot. Is that OK?

Speedy6543: If you have perhaps a need for a ticket or something just shout. Now I have some openings in trades. And if not, I'll use them to hook up some other friends of mine with some items.

BTW: my inbox is now clear, will be checking it on a regular basis today until evening. Then we go bowling. I will check it after too :). Just in case you (that would be mr. GT_COL for helmets and mr. Speedy6543 for suits) might want to send anything. You are doing a great job. It will be over soon :) Thank you very much.

I'm making a back up to send now.

EDIT: Suits sent, 2 to go.

I'll start sending helmets aswell. I'll send from bottom of the page (Small Jaw)

I have complete collections of MC's, Horns, Gears and Tickets so no need to send me anything.

Last edited:
cool. will check in a few minutes as I complete my todays trading batch.

Done. It's clear now. PS: missing Sidewinder 7 and 8. You ended with 6 and started with 9 :).

Last edited:
GT_COL and Speedy6543: THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I have all the gear now. :dopey:

GT_COL: 1994 is coming your way today.

No problem mate ;)
I'll see what I can do in the future to send you some tickets.
I'll be busy copying tickets from my Bandit_1200_ account(secondairy) to my Speedy6543 account(primairy)for a couple of weeks. :sly:

Hey, no problem. I just found a guy, who needs some 0/0 cars and has the tickets I need. I hope to make the deal, since I have three cars he has listed :). And then I'll be a happy camper :).

Vipersan i sent you a message on PS3, i don't know if you saw. Once your GB was full and i try to send the ticket, you didn't receive and i miss the trade for today! i will send you again on 23 or 28, i tell you then ok! Thank's

Hey. No worries mate. My fault for my full inbox. Send when you can. Enjoy the vacation.

Edited opening post. The trading is now open. Thank you.

Hi. My kind of offer :). All trades from one person.

I can send you 7 different 1000 tickets in next 7 days (I wont keep sending same one 7 times :)). According to your offer that would be 476 gear items. I only need those ~200 I don't have. I don't need any more or any doubles. Is that OK for you? I don't mind sending more as you require by your offer. Just send me a FR and I'll start sending tonight as I get home.

Hi. My kind of offer :). All trades from one person.

I can send you 7 different 1000 tickets in next 7 days (I wont keep sending same one 7 times :)). According to your offer that would be 476 gear items. I only need those ~200 I don't have. I don't need any more or any doubles. Is that OK for you? I don't mind sending more as you require by your offer. Just send me a FR and I'll start sending tonight as I get home.

Very nice of you to offer 7 but really 3 will cover what gears you need. I will send FRs from one_chipotle (tickets get sent here and suits come from here) and four_chipotle (helmets).

Carl: no, it's pure black.

All the trading can be suspended for now, since I'm getting all the gear I need, thanks to ch1potle.

ch1potle: I don't mind either. I'll send at least three and not more than seven. Deal? :)

vipersan
Carl: no, it's pure black.

All the trading can be suspended for now, since I'm getting all the gear I need, thanks to ch1potle.

ch1potle: I don't mind either. I'll send at least three and not more than seven. Deal? :)

Deal

Carl3456: my apologies, sir. It is Tuxedo Black with White roof and white stripes. If you want it, we can trade after I'm done trading with mr. ch1potle. Thank you.

I believe everything was sent. Please let me know if I missed anything. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

ch1potle: My god was that quick. You got them all. Thank you very much and have a Merry Christmas yourself. 👍

Carl3456: let's just say that in the spirit of Christmas (and as I am a happy camper who just received last items needed and not needing anything more :dopey:) you can have that one for free after I complete trading with mr. ch1potle. Just send me a FR. If you care, you can send something else to someone else in this subforums as a sort of "Pay it forward" gesture :sly:.

ch1potle: My god was that quick. You got them all. Thank you very much and have a Merry Christmas yourself. 👍

Carl3456: let's just say that in the spirit of Christmas (and as I am a happy camper who just received last items needed and not needing anything more :dopey:) you can have that one for free after I complete trading with mr. ch1potle. If you care, you can send something else to someone else in this subforums as a sort of "Pay it forward" gesture :sly:.

YAY THANKS MATE 👍

no thank you. Have it all now. 👍

Just send a Friend Request to me for the car.:sly:

Back