Crowood Messages 508 Germany Messages Crowood Dec 9, 2013 #1 I am missing the onboard replay camera angles which film the driver in premium cars. I guess it will be patched in?
I am missing the onboard replay camera angles which film the driver in premium cars. I guess it will be patched in?
Sephy Mmmmm, twintails Premium Messages 5,937 North Carolina Messages Sephy71 Messages Dr Sephy S Dec 9, 2013 #2 Some cars offer the view and some don't.
RacingManiac Messages 2,028 United States Messages RaceManiacGT1 Dec 9, 2013 #3 You used to be able to cycle through it with "select", but now you have to select those 2 views from the drop down in the replay option...
You used to be able to cycle through it with "select", but now you have to select those 2 views from the drop down in the replay option...
Crowood Messages 508 Germany Messages Crowood Dec 10, 2013 #4 RacingManiac You used to be able to cycle through it with "select", but now you have to select those 2 views from the drop down in the replay option... Click to expand... Ah great, thanks for this info 👍 a extra dropdown....why not just keep it on select PD
RacingManiac You used to be able to cycle through it with "select", but now you have to select those 2 views from the drop down in the replay option... Click to expand... Ah great, thanks for this info 👍 a extra dropdown....why not just keep it on select PD
KilzoneStrife Messages 1,206 South Africa Dec 10, 2013 #5 ...Why PD? Just.. why. I just noticed this.