Individual Steering Rotation for Each Car on Game!!!

• Thread starter Mirror_man
  • 50 comments
Would be useful if the DOR slider actually did anything on my T500rs (PS4 Pro), 0-1080 makes no difference. I can only use the stock settings on the wheel base (press mode + left or right on d pad) none of which match the actual rotation of any car in the game. the wheel sets its self to minimum rotation every time I boot the game. The FFB feels awful, almost like some of the forces are reversed. I hope they fix this in the coming update but I’ve uninstalled it for now as I don’t think they will.
They have mentioned improvements in wheel compatibility in the current patch submitted to Sony so fingers crossed, as it sounds like things are really broken on T500 :(

They have mentioned improvements in wheel compatibility in the current patch submitted to Sony so fingers crossed, as it sounds like things are really broken on T500 :(
I’ve just tried the update and there is no FFB on my T500rs now. They’ve ****** it up even worse than it was!

I’ve just tried the update and there is no FFB on my T500rs now. They’ve ****** it up even worse than it was!
And so far,.. regarding Multiplayer mode... tryed entering such mode several times.. and .. the games crashed several times... not even once resulted....

And so far,.. regarding Multiplayer mode... tryed entering such mode several times.. and .. the games crashed several times... not even once resulted....
Apparently that’s because you have too many friends on your list, so you need to start a new profile or delete some friends. Pretty lame that they haven’t fixed that, I’m deleting this game again, there are better things I can have in my hard drive.

Apparently that’s because you have too many friends on your list, so you need to start a new profile or delete some friends. Pretty lame that they haven’t fixed that, I’m deleting this game again, there are better things I can have in my hard drive.
Having to delete friens to play online any game is absolutely unacceptable!

You guys don't have to blame Kunos... they only do the PC version support.

The one's in charge of the console versions are D3T LTD and 505games.

Kunos simulazione only send them the updates,code and content.
It's up to D3T LTD to port it, iron out specific console versions bugs and issues and give postlaunch support with the aid of 505games.

Kunos and 505games have said already, that the way to report issues and bugs is trough the specific console bug submissions website 505games offer;

https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/acc-console/index.html

None Kunos Devs, nor D3T LTD Devs will look this forum or look the general console versions thread on the Kunos forums.
Only 505games community manager post now and then some news,but usually they use more other social media as Twitter.

In the thousands of messages in the console threads in the official forum I have never seen a single post from a dev, community manager, or any other company rep, except in their own (do not reply) stickies. The support is abysmal. I'm not even asking them to deal with complex technical issues, but just to check in and show that they're listening a couple times a week seems like a reasonable expectation, but still too much.
Whilst mostly true, I have seen Stefano Casillo post in the console forum replying to posts a few times.

Whilst mostly true, I have seen Stefano Casillo post in the console forum replying to posts a few times.
Yup,but Stefano Casillo isn't anymore a Dev of Kunos simulazione...:indiff:

Other Devs also replied,but now , postlaunch support is 505games with D3T LTD Devs...

The first AC was ported by Kunos... ACC not..and that changed all.

BTW....
new "towards console players" suited FBB ...for me it's just garbage on The T150...to much canned efects,strong wheel and a kind of spring effect:banghead:

D3T LTD completely screwed up the FFB... doesn't feel natural anymore and with quite less sensations it has in pre patch..

After more than 2H trying to get a good FFB,had to lower a lot the gain and let damper and road effects on 0...even so it feels to canned:banghead: at least it's "playable" ,but not enjoying like in pre patch:indiff:

PS_Messages_20200724_152532.jpg

It seems that, if not for all , then for most... we have to set limits on rotation for each different car (Seems like that on PC version that is not what happens..) :(

So... If automatic is not a option for console here is the individual steering rotation for each vehicle manufacturer (Info found on ACC Kunos Official Forum!!)

Ferrari = 480 deg
McLaren = 480 deg

BMW = 565 deg

Lamborghini = 620 deg
Lamborghini ST = 620 deg
Honda = 620 deg

Lexus = 640 deg
Aston Martin = 640 deg
Bentley = 640 deg
Nissan = 640 deg
Mercedes = 640 deg

Jaguar = 720 deg
Audi = 720 deg
R-EX = 720 deg

911 GT3 = 800 deg
911 CUP = 800 deg
How is it possible to get 565 deg for the BMW?

Mike from 505 customer support on Discord said this evening this;

"we are trying our hardest to get this out before the end of the month.
Weekend testing/submissions are happening to try to get it done for our ACC community."

A bit later on he added this;

Microsoft's been submitted. PS4 still being tested this weekend.

Mike from 505 customer support on Discord said this evening this;

"we are trying our hardest to get this out before the end of the month.
Weekend testing/submissions are happening to try to get it done for our ACC community."

A bit later on he added this;

Microsoft's been submitted. PS4 still being tested this weekend.
getting what done exactly?

Is that a thing on pc too.. its annoying to reset the rotation every time you get in a new car.. btw today's patch is still crashing on ps5 randomly after a session

Is that a thing on pc too.. its annoying to reset the rotation every time you get in a new car.. btw today's patch is still crashing on ps5 randomly after a session
No, on PC you set only the max rotation lock of your wheel, and the game trough the"autoDOR" system sets automatically the rotation for each brand/car..

I have been reporting that since launch, asking for implentation of the autoDOR system on console version,cause original AC has it, as also other games...

But on consoles the port team isn't even capable to implement correctly the T500 wheel or fix Logitech G29 issues on PlayStation consoles ,or fix/improve FFB implementation on Xbox consoles.

PC version being developed and supported by Kunos themselves is a different story, they have done in one month the 1.7 update, British DLC, and 4 updates more with fixes, adjustments and improvements

Night and day difference

No, on PC you set only the max rotation lock of your wheel, and the game trough the"autoDOR" system sets automatically the rotation for each brand/car..

I have been reporting that since launch, asking for implentation of the autoDOR system on console version,cause original AC has it, as also other games...

But on consoles the port team isn't even capable to implement correctly the T500 wheel or fix Logitech G29 issues on PlayStation consoles ,or fix/improve FFB implementation on Xbox consoles.

PC version being developed and supported by Kunos themselves is a different story, they have done in one month the 1.7 update, British DLC, and 4 updates more with fixes, adjustments and improvements

Night and day difference

That is incredible... I wonder what's up with D3T studios is it just total incompetence or they have some kind of problems.

Last edited:
Back