IndyCar IR-18 Reportedly Coming to Forza "This Season"

What is with the ugly 50th anniversary design on the '69 Ford Brawner Hawk III ??? ( I threw up a little in my mouth! Yuuck!) Why can't we get the Andretti version in the video above? (#2 STP). I can't even paint mine like that. The gold fins cant be undone and the front of the fuselage I cannot seem to put decals on it. Will someone please copy the Andretti version and make it available??? Many thanks and likes to the painter who does!
If you go to the 'Manufacturer Colors' in the paint section the original STP livery can be applied instead of the anniversary one.

If you go to the 'Manufacturer Colors' in the paint section the original STP livery can be applied instead of the anniversary one.
This has to be a First in Forzas History- a race car with multiple manufacturer liveries

This has to be a First in Forzas History- a race car with multiple manufacturer liveries

Only if one is not to count the returning Hot Wheels cars with their celebratory livery as "race cars".

And sadly, the Brawner is a bit bugged - if the car is bought or obtained with the 50th anniversary livery, even by switching to the STP color scheme the wings and wheels remain golden. So, I had to buy an extra Brawner with the Andretti winning livery.

Hey thanks! I forgot to check, but since someone already pointed out, they almost never make alternate liveries for Race cars. I already have applied it to my car. (Note it still has the ugly gold spoiler though)

I expect it will be in FM8, but I'd expect to see it in other games too, since FM8 likely won't be released for over a year after the C8 is revealed. Whether it will show up in FM7 or FH4 is very much an open question. On one hand, there's plenty of time, but on the other hand, it's not clear how much longer they will keep adding content to FM7 & FH4.

I don't think we'll ever see a Chevy in the cover of a Forza game when T10 is really close to Ford.

But the sad truth is that American motor sports isn’t popular enough to make a full game on its own. That’s why f1 and Wrc and dirt rally do better then nascar games. It be cool if we had an indy game but oh well guess dlc cars are good enough for now.

I would be more than happy with a full dlc expansion pack.

Can you post a few here and compare them to the Forza versions?

img_1017-copy.jpg

img_4587.jpg

img_4186-copy.jpg

img_4350-copy.jpg

img_0558-copy-1.jpg

img_5306-copy.jpg

img_2076-copy-1.jpg

img_0856-copy.jpg

img_1010-copy.jpg

INCREDIBLE !!! Thanks @Chad200

Okay so I just noticed, the winning car is in our livery. Simon Pagenaud's #22 Menards Penske Racing Chevy. The reason I didn't notice, why is the color so far off? His car had a touch of fluorescence halfway between green and yellow. The one in our livery looks plain yellow, (nearly identical to the Penske racing car in the top photo in Chad200's pics above). Is this a mistake? or is this just another case of they just can't get the paint right? Now that I am on the subject, add this to the top of Forza 8 wish list: Better paint pallet, they just can't get fluorescent, or metallic paints right. I could care less about lighting effects like glare while driving. But at least let me enjoy my candy apple red ride! Sweet!

Latest Posts

Back