Resource icon

Infinity Coupe Concept '06

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 8 comments
Like this car and great you make a tune with it!

Do you think I can use this tune for the expert seasonal as well? Am thinking of tweaking the LSD slightly to do that.

Like this car and great you make a tune with it!

Do you think I can use this tune for the expert seasonal as well? Am thinking of tweaking the LSD slightly to do that.
You can use this tune because I was going to use myself for the Expert race soon 👍.

Thx, fordlaser!

Usually, most tunes are good regardless of the track. For less grippy tires like CS however, I normally will try to lower the LSD settings to allow for lack of corner exit grip (or corner entry grip), lest the car will be spinning like there is no tomorrow!

Will give it a try as well!

Thx, fordlaser!

Usually, most tunes are good regardless of the track. For less grippy tires like CS however, I normally will try to lower the LSD settings to allow for lack of corner exit grip (or corner entry grip), lest the car will be spinning like there is no tomorrow!

Will give it a try as well!
I just tried this tune with no change to it and won the Expert Race using my G29 wheel, it has a little bit of understeer going in the corners on these Comfort Soft tyres but other than that it a nice car to drive 👍.

Thanks my friends @sfa_tan and @fordlaser777 for your comments and your enjoy for this Infinity that surprise many. I don't know if that settings are well with CS tires.I had tried a little but I did not satisfied.
I will wait your comments if I should change somethings. Thanks again my friends :cheers:

Hi Jeje, managed to use your tune to gold the expert seasonal as well. Well done and very good manouevrable tune indeed! One suggestion perhaps is to increase rotation a bit by say adjusting up the front height further.

Hi sfa_tan
Thanks my friend for your comments and your satisfaction for this car. It's a real pleasure coming from you. I will try with your suggestions for this car. Thanks again my friend sfa_tan :cheers::bowdown::bowdown:

Back