Info from the closet..

• Thread starter Ghostrider
  • 36 comments

Ghostrider

***Moderator***
Staff Emeritus
Found this in the closet. ;) Thought others might like to read it.

"When I created the forums on my website, I knew just how I wanted them to look. But, there was no way I could make sense of the complicated CGI, Perl, and HTML involved in the customization. That's where xpiso came in, and in no time both my visitors and myself were raving over the new design.

I just can't say enough good things about xpiso and it's extraordinary staff of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people that you rarely see on the Net these days. Thanks xpiso, keep up the excellent work!"

-Jordan Greer, Webmaster GTPlanet.net

I've seen that before.

We're spying on you, Jordan.

Did you know that there is a racing team in Grand Am with the name Greer in it? **** Greer something,

Originally posted by ghostrider

"When I created the forums on my website, I knew just how I wanted them to look. But, there was no way I could make sense of the complicated CGI, Perl, and HTML involved in the customization. That's where xpiso came in, and in no time both my visitors and myself were raving over the new design.

I just can't say enough good things about xpiso and it's extraordinary staff of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people that you rarely see on the Net these days. Thanks xpiso, keep up the excellent work!"

-Jordan Greer, Webmaster GTPlanet.net

AHA!!! Now we know your last name!!!!! :D :D Jordan Greer :P :P

Wow Jordan you just opened the door for anything bad to happen to you. How you feel now?

Not like I'm gonna do anything, I can't afford sending my home made pipe bomb to Kentuky...

J/K, wow I'm really messing up my reputation now...

Originally posted by Josh

And now I direct your attention to the bottom of this page.

Just to let Jordan know, I was only pointing that out to let Noc know his last name has been listed on the site since day one probably.

Originally posted by ghostrider

Haha, that testimonial is coming up on almost 1 year old now! (Notice the screenshot of the very first version of GTPlanet.) :D

I thought everyone knew my last name, but apparently not. :confused:

Just to let Jordan know, I was only pointing that out to let Noc know his last name has been listed on the site since day one probably.

Damn well i didnt know it was always on here. :P

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

Someone doesn't read their newsletter. :P
;)
Good point there Tom... :lol:

I didn't post this thread to create problems. Alot of members have a one track mind. :bomb:

Originally posted by Jordan
Ummm, no... :odd: :confused:

Just a stupid joke.

Pam Greer = actress
Rosie Greer = the Reverend. ex NFL great turned preacher, supposedly heard the confession of OJ Simpson.

#3 was a mistake

....I thought everyone knew my last name, but apparently not. :confused:

I did too, thought it was common knowlege I did... :confused:

I've known J's last name since about...not even a month after joining. I've always remembered it because his initials are the same as mine...:D JG

I've known J's last name since about...not even a month after joining. I've always remembered it because his initials are the same as mine...:D JG
Really? Cool...I didn't know that! What about your middle initial?

Really? Cool...I didn't know that! What about your middle initial?

That's getting a little personal don't ya think? :lol:

Originally posted by Ghostrider
Come on I got a :bitten: for ya if you do.. :P

You got a bitten for me?:confused::reallyodd

I might tell, but I dunno...:P

Alright, I've told what my middle name is, but it's posted in the Moderator's Secret Forum, and you had better follow that rule I made...:mad::P

Back