Info needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter ElementRacer
  • 4 comments
  • 507 views
Messages
740
Australia
Brisbane Australia
Messages
SDM_CarbonR
Messages
Time Attack Pro
What do the three little prize dots under my bob drivers stand for?
 
The amount of money that Bob has earned since you last collected. I can't recall the exact amount but 1 dot is something like 0-50,000 cr 2 dot 50,000-150,000 and 3 dot is 150,000 and above or something around there.
 
I just read an article about it, does anyone know if the bspec drivers can earn 20 mill in rewards?
 
I just read an article about it, does anyone know if the bspec drivers can earn 20 mill in rewards?

I haven't found a cap yet, but I'm only at around 2M per driver so far.
 
I don't know if this is accurate, but I did read in the B-Spec forum that they can indeed hold 20 mil each. I don't recall if they said if they can hold more than that.

Some players were using them as bank accounts to have 140 mil total. 6 Bobs + self.
 
Back