Initial D car collection

I suggest you guys watch the original JPNversions not the TokyoPop release. I miss watching the series. Might take some time to watch it all over again. Takumi ROCKS!!!

In the next GT could have a make Initial D, with all the cars with the modifications from the anime...

"Nissan Skyline 2.5GT-T (ER34) 1998-1999 (Dark Blue Pearl) - Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R34) '99"

A lot of diference in these two...

Thanks for your feedback 👍 !

I know it won't be possible to find the perfect match for each one of them, that's why I'm trying to find which car they're based on or the closest one we can find in GTPSP (unless they're way too different...) ...

So according to you, which car would be the closest one to the Nissan Skyline 2.5GT-T (ER34) 1998-1999 ? Not possible ?

I suggest you guys watch the original JPNversions not the TokyoPop release. I miss watching the series. Might take some time to watch it all over again. Takumi ROCKS!!!

I borrowed a JPN version with french and english subtitles 👍👍👍 ( 1st stage episode 15 -at the very beginning ;)- !) And I also borrowed the 2005 HongKongese movie...

:cheers:

If you watch the Hong Kong movie, you'll know that the movie is terrible. Project D is the only series worth watching since it looks so nice, you have to watch this series in Japanese. Everything that gets translated in the US is POORLY done. Especially how great this series is, it's terrible watch in English.

I would sugest the Skyline GTS-M (R32), but it's a lot os difference in terms of everything apart from the FR style...So it's the only car that is impossible to match...

But it's funny because you have like 20 R34, but they are all GT-R 4WD...

There are cars in the list that comes from Third and Fourth stages, for example the Spoon ones appears on Fourth stage. I also added cars from the OVAs, like the white Celica GT-Four.
I haven't add any car from Fifth stage, because I think it is only in manga, not in anime. I think it is really hard to know fifth stage car's colours. If anyone knows something new about Fifth stage, please share it with us, because it would be really nice to know something new about Fifth stage. What I know is that there are some new cars, like this Supra and this awesome NS-X.

261f8t1.jpg

NSX-Hojo.jpg

Great you enjoyed Wangan Midnight's ep.1 !

Great Pics:tup::)

If you watch the Hong Kong movie, you'll know that the movie is terrible. Project D is the only series worth watching since it looks so nice, you have to watch this series in Japanese. Everything that gets translated in the US is POORLY done. Especially how great this series is, it's terrible watch in English.

The french subtitles are quite fun actually ! I don't understand japanese but what I can read seems to match with the characters' personality 👍 ! So as long as it doesn't kill the joy I have to watch it, it is great !

About the movie, when I was in China, I hated the main actor, don't like his style and well... him ! So a movie with him... And some HK movies are great some aren't ! HK has lots of tuners and some of them are pretty good at it : they're going from town to town to race, go to Macao and even Singapore I heard -but something bothers me... in Singapore ? Really ? You're not allowed to chew gum so burn your tires there ???... I'll watch the movie first and tell you about then ;) !

I would sugest the Skyline GTS-M (R32), but it's a lot os difference in terms of everything apart from the FR style...So it's the only car that is impossible to match...

But it's funny because you have like 20 R34, but they are all GT-R 4WD...

Thanks 👍 ! So the Nissan Skyline 2.5GT-T (ER34) 1998-1999 (Dark Blue Pearl) is a FR ??? In that case, I guess you're right : impossible match with GTPSP Cars... Thanks !

About the list I won't be able to do a lot about it since I have a very busy week and a WTAC with the Enzo VS Zonda I can't miss !

See you soon !

Last edited:
Back