Initial D car collection

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo PSP' started by Deko Wolf-GTPT, Jan 22, 2010.

1. red ice

red ice

I suggest you guys watch the original JPNversions not the TokyoPop release. I miss watching the series. Might take some time to watch it all over again. Takumi ROCKS!!!

2. easyasashii

easyasashii Premium

Thanks for your feedback :tup: !

I know it won't be possible to find the perfect match for each one of them, that's why I'm trying to find which car they're based on or the closest one we can find in GTPSP (unless they're way too different...) ...

So according to you, which car would be the closest one to the Nissan Skyline 2.5GT-T (ER34) 1998-1999 ? Not possible ?

I borrowed a JPN version with french and english subtitles :tup::tup::tup: ( 1st stage episode 15 -at the very beginning ;)- !) And I also borrowed the 2005 HongKongese movie...

:cheers:

3. Laughss

Laughss Premium

If you watch the Hong Kong movie, you'll know that the movie is terrible. Project D is the only series worth watching since it looks so nice, you have to watch this series in Japanese. Everything that gets translated in the US is POORLY done. Especially how great this series is, it's terrible watch in English.

4. TakumiFuji01

TakumiFuji01

I got all the cars from the series, 1st stage to 5th stage(manga).

5. Caio_Reinhardt

Caio_Reinhardt

I would sugest the Skyline GTS-M (R32), but it's a lot os difference in terms of everything apart from the FR style...So it's the only car that is impossible to match...

But it's funny because you have like 20 R34, but they are all GT-R 4WD...

6. Petrolhead1

Petrolhead1

Great Pics:tup::)

7. easyasashii

easyasashii Premium

The french subtitles are quite fun actually ! I don't understand japanese but what I can read seems to match with the characters' personality :tup: ! So as long as it doesn't kill the joy I have to watch it, it is great !

About the movie, when I was in China, I hated the main actor, don't like his style and well... him ! So a movie with him... And some HK movies are great some aren't ! HK has lots of tuners and some of them are pretty good at it : they're going from town to town to race, go to Macao and even Singapore I heard -but something bothers me... in Singapore ? Really ? You're not allowed to chew gum so burn your tires there ???... I'll watch the movie first and tell you about then ;) !

Thanks :tup: ! So the Nissan Skyline 2.5GT-T (ER34) 1998-1999 (Dark Blue Pearl) is a FR ??? In that case, I guess you're right : impossible match with GTPSP Cars... Thanks !

About the list I won't be able to do a lot about it since I have a very busy week and a WTAC with the Enzo VS Zonda I can't miss !

See you soon !

8. Caio_Reinhardt

Caio_Reinhardt

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  9. Bopop4

Bopop4

Edit: Nevermind, thought that the Type-R EK9 wasn't on the list.