Initial d logos

  • Thread starter Thread starter feastracer
  • 22 comments
  • 900 views
Messages
57
i dont know which forum so i put it here. Does any one have the logos in initial d and the japanese initial d sign with the big red D?? please post thank you
 
haha :dopey: 👍

you can find them on ebay too.
 
He can't be ****ing serious. Can he?

Type in "mustard and hotdogs"
 
Klostrophobic
He can't be ****ing serious. Can he?

Type in "mustard and hotdogs"

:lol: I beleive he is... Cause he likes that ugly Toyota Corolla GTS.
 
This is what I got from typing in mustard and hotdogs.

logo.jpg



:scared:
 
That's cool! I need that as a sticker to put on one of my R/C cars!
 
TOYOTA AE86 SPRINTER TRUENO AKA COROLLA GTS!!11!!1!

Boo-ya. Beat that.
 
Half-asleep? Hahahahahahaha.

Nothing short of comatose should keep you from knowing the answer to "what do I type?"
 
VipFREAK
Geez, why isn't this in the Drifting forum?



Why don't you ask FeastRacer... I bet he can driftz0rz like takz0rz to the maxz0rz...


:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
 
even if I wanted too I don't know what the hell you just said but then again that's starting to be normal :odd:
 
alright im stupid dumb what ever i wasnt thinking can you guys please stop its getting annoying
 
Back