Initial D

Messages
95
Might be in the wrong thread but i was wondering weather anyone knew of a site with a comprehensive bio of the storyline throughout the series. Ive got all the ID's i can get in Australia on DVD but i want to know more. Can anyone help me here?
 
go to the anime thread
 
OK CHRIS HENDRIKS CALM DOWN. I used the search button ok im not no newb here. I found nothing but talk about Stage 4 coming out and where to download it, which i dont really want.

Thanks NK4E I assume your talking about the Movies and TV eps forum. ill have another look there but i doubt ill find what im looking for because i checked there a little earlier and came up trumps except for when ID Stage 4 coming out.
 
well if u talke about it we might talke about it
 
Back