INSANE MR2 turbo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boost Lee
  • 20 comments
  • 2,288 views
That is one beastly MR2. I was watchin the "tearing up the Streets" vid, damn! He went so fast, usin Nitrous that is. Still hot as all.
 
Ooh, very nice. That's the most powerful MR2 in North America, number two in the world.
 
I dig the MR2 Mk II. It had really good lines. And how many cars are MR and that cheap? Not many, for sure.
 
Originally posted by Chaos Fire
That is one beastly MR2. I was watchin the "tearing up the Streets" vid, damn! He went so fast, usin Nitrous that is. Still hot as all.

He doesn't use nitrous, that was all turbo.
 
Anyone know where I can find information on this car? Like a website that lists the various parts and mods to get his car like that?
 
Originally posted by phreakypat
Anyone know where I can find information on this car? Like a website that lists the various parts and mods to get his car like that?


Err, click on the 2nd link of Monster7's post.
 
Wasn't this posted before? I have already seen it on GTP. Anyways, watch the second video (the one in the top right), and watch him almost eat wall. He was lucky that day.
 
Originally posted by zoxxy
holy....crap :drool:
I know right?

Did I mention he is shooting for 9's this year? :D

(The videos are of his older, less powerful setup.)
 
Originally posted by Monster7
He doesn't use nitrous, that was all turbo.
Just ignore my post from November, I was all like "oh shiz NOS!" Now, I couldn't give a **** aobut nos and I know when it's turbo. But still, when he almosted crashed on the drag strip I was like "oh **** not that MR2!"
 
Damn....I believe I saw this guy driving around Toronto....As he lives near my area.
 
damn it sounds freakin loud! nice! 👍
 
Back