Inside Sim Racing Reviews Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer

My question is will it work with PS4 and or PS3. My assumption is no, based on the clear avoidance of the topic. I need something a little more universally supported than just PC.

My question is will it work with PS4 and or PS3. My assumption is no, based on the clear avoidance of the topic. I need something a little more universally supported than just PC.
Yes it's only for PC but for PS3/4 you already have the T300RS and G29... ;)

I really like this piece of hardware and having a G27 i could use the pedals+shift... But i ordered a new sofa for my house so i have to wait some months before i can get this Little beast... :P

I've been wanting a T300RS, but since I'm in the market and then this comes out and seems to be much smoother, then I'm clearly a little PC jealous. Maybe they'll announce a PS4 compatible version alongside GTS. It would be in line for them to do so.

I've been wanting a T300RS, but since I'm in the market and then this comes out and seems to be much smoother, then I'm clearly a little PC jealous. Maybe they'll announce a PS4 compatible version alongside GTS. It would be in line for them to do so.
They already did. We're discussing it here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/thrustmaster-gran-turismo-sport-edition-wheel-thread.346309/

The original expectation was releasing in late 2016 with GTS. When GTS was delayed clearly the wheel was likewise postponed.

We don't yet know if the TS-PC Racer wheel has the same internals as the GTS wheel or not.

They already did. We're discussing it here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/thrustmaster-gran-turismo-sport-edition-wheel-thread.346309/

The original expectation was releasing in late 2016 with GTS. When GTS was delayed clearly the wheel was likewise postponed.

We don't yet know if the TS-PC Racer wheel has the same internals as the GTS wheel or not.
The TS-PC is a belt driven wheel... A better version of T300...
The new wheel will be a direct drive one so even better than the TS-PC...

"The Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer steering wheel is currently available for $499.99 USD / £549.99."

Where? I've looked, and cannot find where you can buy this wheel in the U.S.

"The Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer steering wheel is currently available for $499.99 USD / £549.99."

Where? I've looked, and cannot find where you can buy this wheel in the U.S.

Amazon.com seems to be the only big American stockist right now.

One more than Canada, sadly! :(

Thank you both for the replies. I'll check out playseat.com and see what's up. "In stock" is the key term, as Amazon does not have them in stock, which seems a bit strange for the world's largest retailer..

Thanks again, fellas.

Back