Installing Forced Induction parts..

Darkpitiless
Are Turbos and Superchargers available for all cars? Because i can't seem to install a Turbo, not even a Supercharger on neither my M5, M3 and Z4M. In real life they are capable of being force inducted. As there are alot of tuners Supercharging M3s for an example.

Huge disappointment at this given moment :'( . So are there anyway to do that?

It would be VERY disappointing if you can't. I am currently installing the game and taking a MEGA break from work because I refuse to prioritize Asset Management over GT5 XD. THE WAIT IS UNBEARABLE!!!!

I just realized that you are from Kuwait. So am I!! But I am in Boston right now doing an internship. Add me on PSN so that we may drift like kings! PSN: ohaooa

wow, really strange, that you cant install those things. Maybe you can install on standard m5, and m3? Anybody who knows?

been like that with most the GT's. Have never been able to Turbo a Vette or Camaro but i can't throw a rock here without hitting a turbo Vette or Camaro here, hell i have a turbo for mine.

My install has been at "45 secs remaining" for quite some time now (10 minutes). Is this normal??

Never Mind I am good to go!!!!!!!

My install has been at "45 secs remaining" for quite some time now (10 minutes). Is this normal??

Never Mind I am good to go!!!!!!!
I think you are in the wrong section, although 45 seconds left installing a turbo kit is nice

, Yes you can. i just installed a Stage 3 Turbo on my Little Civic Premium car :-)
+ a Chip Tuning
+ New Suspension
+ and Bued a Titan Exhaust, and it changed the look of the exhaust on the Car, (awesome ness.)

i think in your M5, you only can put a Supercharger.
try out, or maybe you must install like, stage 1 then 2 and 3. i dunno :D

PSN ID: MAidioPT

Maybe it has something to do with levels? Iv managed to sport upgrade my Evo with a 1st stage turbo, but that would be killer if you couldn't on certain cars, especially the Silvia!! Thats a tuners wet dream, that car!!

You sure you don't have to install the performance intake manifold maybe before hand? I am sure you could Turbo or Super a car, if it shows up in the tuning menu then you could select it... is there a little yellow exclamation mark next to each stage?? maybe need tuneable ECU and the rest, just like you would with a normal car?!

You sure you don't have to install the performance intake manifold maybe before hand? I am sure you could Turbo or Super a car, if it shows up in the tuning menu then you could select it... is there a little yellow exclamation mark next to each stage?? maybe need tuneable ECU and the rest, just like you would with a normal car?!

My M5 is fully modded. And still can't use a supercharger. It's effing crazy and im so pissed.

Quick question, i fitted a turbo to my civic and i hear a noise that doesnt sound like a dump valve so is it a blow off valve im hearing? Happens on the release of the gas pedal or down changing gears, dont think i have heard it when going up through the gears.

You seem to be able to either turbo or supercharge on cars. At the moment I'm driving a 250bhp turbo nissan silva in brilliant white. I quite pleased with the turbo upgrade on it saying it was only the low range turbo along with engien tuning 1

You seem to be able to either turbo or supercharge on cars. At the moment I'm driving a 250bhp turbo nissan silva in brilliant white. I quite pleased with the turbo upgrade on it saying it was only the low range turbo along with engien tuning 1
Yeah, so we can turbo the silvia, good news. I think you can upgrade the turbo on all japansese cars, the question is, how much the tuning differs from gt4, because in gt4 you could have 800-900 hp for many cars i think.

Thats sucks if you can't turbo or supercharge a lot of cars that have them commonly done in real life. Especially BMW's and Corvettes!! I can't believe the starting premium Civic can't get a supercharger either, and only can go turbo.

Yeah, its kinda strange, how PD thinks sometimes. We had to big expertations, thats is. Period!

been like that with most the GT's. Have never been able to Turbo a Vette or Camaro but i can't throw a rock here without hitting a turbo Vette or Camaro here, hell i have a turbo for mine.

This is true. In theory, you could turbo or supercharge anything if you spend enough money...

Anyone with the stealth sls out there upgrade the engine to stage 3 then put a supercharger on it is so fast and sounds amazing and its 795bhp.

YellowG1, but certain cars are so well known to get certain types of upgrades. Whereas Forza 3 was so over the top with some of the swaps and addons, GT5 seems very opposite.

Why couldn't either game find the correct middle ground of being realistic on upgrades how they are done in real life?

It seems some mods make more power than they should (like ecm tuning), while other mods make less than they should. A Stage 3 turbo should make crazy power, but hard to drive and hard on the engine.

As far as what can and can't be FI, anything can be turboed or supercharged if you have enough money. I've seen a guy put both a supercharger and a turbo on an S2000. Is this realistic? Sure it is. He did it. It's real. Of course it's silly and a waste of money but it darn well IS realistic.

I just hope I can put at least 1000hp in my supra. Forza 3 you could do put out 850 but Ghats possible with stock internals IRL
I really want to know that, supra rz is my favorite car, but really 1000 rwhp in a supra in real life its kind of hard. In forza 3 you could get 850 hp, and thats quite realistic if its rwhp. Add me as friend on this forum, we cruise later on then i get my gt5.

It seems some mods make more power than they should (like ecm tuning), while other mods make less than they should. A Stage 3 turbo should make crazy power, but hard to drive and hard on the engine.

As far as what can and can't be FI, anything can be turboed or supercharged if you have enough money. I've seen a guy put both a supercharger and a turbo on an S2000. Is this realistic? Sure it is. He did it. It's real. Of course it's silly and a waste of money but it darn well IS realistic.
We like extreme things, some cars you only use when you are doing highway pulls etc.

you can install them on a Civic Type R but isn't the B16B engine N/A tuned

I just hope I can put at least 1000hp in my supra. Forza 3 you could do put out 850 but Ghats possible with stock internals IRL
remember GT3's issue where you could put more turbo on a turbo charged car
remembers the escudo with 1800HP, the red rocket likes to go 2x the speed of light

Most N/A cars have the supercharger option (which can now be done in addition to engine upgrades) and the odd one has the turbo option.

YellowG1, but certain cars are so well known to get certain types of upgrades. Whereas Forza 3 was so over the top with some of the swaps and addons, GT5 seems very opposite.

Why couldn't either game find the correct middle ground of being realistic on upgrades how they are done in real life?

Good point. Not sure why...it's not terribly hard to learn that usually you want to supercharge large V8s like the LS3 but that smaller inline 4s like the K20 or H22 are usually turbocharged.

Only problem with 1000 hp is that it's only really useful on the highway or the drag strip if you can get it to hook up. Not that that isn't fun... :)

Back