• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 10 comments

Nuschel01

Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
Considering how many users are struggling with this I made some instructions on how to attach images to your posts in the best ways possible.
Ideally these can be applied to all postings, no matter if in the LEC or various photo and livery forums.

Gallery Method 1

Gallery Method 2

Flickr

External Hosting

If you still have any questions feel free to ask here or via DM!

Last edited:
1 - Embedding via GTPlanet's Gallery Attachment feature
  1. Go to the media section of the forum and upload your photos by clicking "Add Media" in the top right corner.

Last edited:
2 - Embedding via GTPlanet's Gallery
  1. Go to the media section of the forum and upload your photos by clicking "Add Media" in the top right corner.

Last edited:
3 - Embedding via Flickr

Last edited:
4 - External Image Hosting
  1. How it should look:
    Code:
    [url={your_image.jpg}][img width="640px"]{your_image.jpg}[/img][/url]
  2. For copying:
    Code:
    [url=][img width="640px"][/img][/url]
  3. Follow the steps explained in the other instructions how to use the spoiler tag.

Last edited:
Considering how many users are struggling with this I made some instructions on how to attach images to your posts in the best ways possible.
Ideally these can be applied to all postings, no matter if in the LEC or various photo and livery forums.

Gallery Method 1

Gallery Method 2

Flickr

External Hosting

Gallery Method 1

Gallery Method 2

Flickr

External Hosting

1 - Embedding via GTPlanet's Gallery Attachment feature
Nuschel01 can you check your links posted in the "how to post" options. I think there is a step missing because when I click "Add Media after following your "media section of the forum " link below in screenshot, you then have to choose some sort of album rather than seeing the screenshot you have in your guide...
1664586368468.png

Back