Integra CUP - Fuji 550pp - xx:05 / :35

• Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 401 comments
Just raced a couple of time, with one japenese punter (I dont remember the tag)...

... but I will remember superracer-007 (or something like that) from Germany !

He cut me in the corners, pushed me into the barriers, forget to brake, etc. :crazy:

Fast but not a racer at all.

The 3rd race, we were both on the grid, only us. I let him racig alone... and for the first time of my life, I stopped my PS3, after sending him a PM.

Anybody knows this ''racer'' ?

Damn, So this is where everyone was racing last night... :lol: I was out on HSR all lonely with only randoms to race... I'm coming over here in the weekend!!

LizMcQueen, if that's you PSN name as well then we had couple good races tonight. Cheers. :cheers:

Yes, we had a good race last night.
I improved my best lap, 1:51.2 (without slipstream) how? that's easy if the "devil" is chasing you

213ggsy.jpg

PS: EL_ZISSOU I don't know as you can do those times, I think I'll demand an investigation of your car
2q0q58w.gif

Just about to warm up my Integra, I'm sure that it wasn't pulling maximum rev's the other day judging by the way jh001 pulled away!

Last edited:
Thanks Zissou, Indeed some nice racing been going on tonight....

Enigma, alexi, crispy and all other names that I can't recall sorry for any touch or bump

Lotrzyna that .014 was nice one 👍 if only :mad:#$%!@^*&&^🤬 you know what I mean.

Thanks all for the intense night and the adrenaline rush....

:cheers: all

That 0,014 was just classics :)

The last thing you want to do is come around the final corner in the lead, with a car close behind on the final lap.

I did that last night and Marooned ALMOST manage to overtake me - 0,014 ;)

Just about to warm up my Integra, I'm sure that it wasn't pulling maximum rev's the other day judging by the way jh001 pulled away!

I'm in on standard times starting now. (will have a little break for Vancouver though)

My best without draft is 1.52.005 done i last race yesterday, have no idea how to get below that :(

Best with draft was 1.50.2xx

I'll be in @ 22.35...wohoo!

How about we stop mentioning Siegmund? I know he's an idiot hole, but I have this feeling he's filled with joy when he reads some GTPers disparaging comments and only serves to fuel his enthusiasm for punting...just a thought.

Last edited:
Great driving man. Is your car setup a secret? I finally got into the 1'50:8X lap times by playing with the gear ratios a bit, but damn you must be putting in low 1'50's and a killer opening lap.

Thank you sir, you're running some great times as well. I am using clacksmans tune, i am a tuning dummy so i always run someone else's. :)

Yes, we had a good race last night.
I improved my best lap, 1:51.2 (without slipstream) how? that's easy if the "devil" is chasing you

PS: EL_ZISSOU I don't know as you can do those times, I think I'll demand an investigation of your car

I was running from the devil as well :embarrassed:

How about we stop mentioning ?

👍

Coming in for a couple but with a slight alteration to my posted tune, put S3 on back makes it a little more stable and a little slower, just testing out in a race, apologies for any cock ups on my part

I had some truly fantastic races here today with KOR_Redskull, KOR_Hellrazor, GTP_Maffski22 and GTP_jh001.

Wonderful event with the right people 👍

All the best
Maz

I had some truly fantastic races here today with KOR_Redskull, KOR_Hellrazor, GTP_Maffski22 and GTP_jh001.

Wonderful event with the right people 👍

All the best
Maz

This event must be massively popular as I've had full grids all night but haven't seen you once, or jh001 for that matter. Catch you guys next time maybe 👍

This event must be massively popular as I've had full grids all night but haven't seen you once, or jh001 for that matter. Catch you guys next time maybe 👍

I've been in a lot of 2 or 3 car races tonight as well as all day yesterday. Plus I am guilty of not always sticking to the schedule. If Dan is on MSN he'll just say "Oi toilet, can you make xx29" and that's it really :lol:

All the best
Maz

I played quite a couple of games last night, but I was able to join up with you guys perhaps only once or twice. The matching system is a joke lately. :(

Still, it was fun, despite my rusty driving skills (if any :P).

Some excellent racing last night, thanks to jh001, SWE_01, BTH_szoag, BTH_Lacko-M47, oct262, horde-r35 and others. I didn't have any connection issues for once but it seems as if plenty of others did!

My first two races i was logged out from PSN :yuck:
After that it was almost ok but in some races it was a bit laggy.
Had a really good evening there with many of you ex. BTH_szoag, BTH_Lacko-M47, horde-r35, Oldnail1, jh001, alexi, crispy, PureGT_Hawkfum, num11714, Blitz187, BTH_Don and many others that i can´t recall the names, sorry:tup:
See you there late tonight:sly:

Last edited:
I've been in a lot of 2 or 3 car races tonight as well as all day yesterday. Plus I am guilty of not always sticking to the schedule. If Dan is on MSN he'll just say "Oi toilet, can you make xx29" and that's it really :lol:

All the best
Maz

LOL!! You really are a toilet. ;)

👍

Done here for the moment, thanks to Superspy and KOR_Hellrazor for good races 👍

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
hope you're still about guys, in @ 15:05
I'm finding it's laggy now and then so if I bump you it's not my bad driving :sly:

just managed a 9'15.1, mainly thanks to my drag machine El Zissou!

I can see you lookiing at the thread maz...go on, you know you want to

Last edited:
In for a bit as well, starting at the :20

edit: I seem to be awake, 1'50.554 free run warmup.

edit2: that race dissolved into LLAAGG for me.

Last edited:
I just did a race and lost to a guy (who finished in 4th) by 0'00.001. He was trying to block and and got a ramming penalty, so I think if he would've tried to block any sooner I would've gotten that 4th spot.

I would have taken a picture of the results but my camera's batteries are charging

You know you have a good event when the races are that close.

Last edited:
Back