Integra touring car wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jamie-C
  • 11 comments
  • 500 views
Messages
1,383
Ireland
Ireland
Messages
GTP_JamieC2311
Mustn't have any of the engine tuning done, removable mods are ok ;)

I have to many cars to list. Let me know what you want for it and I'll let you know if I have it!
 
Hey
You have a Ford Falcon?
 
Someone must have one?

I'm willing to give F10, F2007, X2010, 787b, C9, chrome paint, 908 HDI. Name a car you want, I'll probably have it!
 
Hey
You have a Ford Falcon?
Well thats just going to make me look stupid after my last comment :lol:. Nope :nervous:
 
white imprezza super touring or white FTO super touring??
 
Nope and nope :doh:, I'm starting to look like a liar now :lol:, 250+ cars
 
Well i have one so give me some offers
 
I can't remember what I have off the top of my head.
 
Ok, can you send first?

Hit me an add on PSN, GTP_JamieC2311
 
Yep
In a race for a few minutes but then sure
Give me 5 mins
 
No probs, going to PS3 now so won't be able to reply here again. Until I'm back off course :lol:
 
Back