Inter Club Racing club vs club

• Thread starter dranddad
  • 67 comments
England
Halesowen, West Midlands
dranddad
Hi I'm looking for Clubs / Leagues that would like to expand whats on offer to your club members. I have a list of nine clubs so far that are all interested in this concept for GT6 2014, at the moment we wouldn't be looking for races to be more than once a month, Casual at that.

If like me, your always thinking of new ways to keep your members coming back time and time again, joining in with your events and for longer, then give this some thought.

You can show your interest here by listing your club or league, I'll contact you then.

I'd be happy to host a month event for the HST Track Days. We have about 10 regulars right now and always welcoming new comers!

Last edited:
Thank you jay*doc, I'll have something up ready for you soon to view in the way of a template. Sunday Cup Lotus league may also be on board, a post to the fact may go up on there forum thread. this sounds like 4 clubs now already.

This is looking good, there are 5 other clubs in the pipe line too waiting on more conformation.

If like others you like the concept please leave a small note here to the fact, along with your club name.

Welcome Sunday Cup, You'll see you have your very own section on the front page to maximize your exposure to other clubs and new members. Please forgive the layout at the moment as the structure is changing. When you get the time in your busy life I look forward to seeing your club grow.

Welcome Sunday Cup, You'll see you have your very own section on the front page to maximize your exposure to other clubs and new members. Please forgive the layout at the moment as the structure is changing. When you get the time in your busy life I look forward to seeing your club grow.

I've just noticed that my welcome does not sound as it was meant, I must apologise to your members because how I've written it gives the wrong impression. I meant welcome to Sunday cup as an extension of your clubs activities. Whereby you should find like minded clubs for you to enjoy racing online with in club vs club, where it's sounds more like welcome to the website, this was not my intention, I just welcome your support in this new forum idea of club vs club, if you wish to try this idea.

There are not many days left now before GT6, there will be a large number of new talent looking for clubs to join so before this happens, it would be good for you and the others clubs to get your name out there. You don't even have to more your club you stay just where you are, after working so hard and for so long, why would you want to change.

This is just an expansion of your club, to join with others who like you consider club vs club is a good way to progress in GT6. It will be good for your club and your members, there are a number of clubs I've contacted making plans for this right now, so don't miss out, leave your club name here or contact me via PM.

Hello mate, just been messaged by Ade. All sounds good, I think we were in the process of joining GTArena earlier this year and then it fell away. Not sure why in the end.

We have 5/6 regulars that would like to be part of the club v club races you have going. Hopefully GT6 brings us everything we've been asking for.

Our site/forum is at www.gtplr.co.uk

Thank you.

Hello mate, just been messaged by Ade. All sounds good, I think we were in the process of joining GTArena earlier this year and then it fell away. Not sure why in the end.

We have 5/6 regulars that would like to be part of the club v club races you have going. Hopefully GT6 brings us everything we've been asking for.

Our site/forum is at www.gtplr.co.uk

Thank you.

Thanks very much nt1138 for your interest, if you don't mind I'll contact you tomorrow as it's now 23.30 and I'm getting very tired.

Phillip.

TRL4_zps9af4e2db.jpg

Turtle Racing League - Enduro Series - Where Everyone Is Welcome! -

CRAP Casual Racing is definitely interested in inter-club racing and have indeed looked to engage other clubs previously and have a recent collaboration with Turtle Racing that is going nicely.

We will not be moving sites but we are definitely interested in participating.

We have 110 members with about 30 being what I would classify as very active so we have a lot to contribute.

Look forward to hearing from you @dranddad 👍

Please let me make one thing very clear don't be under the impression any body is asking you to change what you do and where you do it, now I hope that is clear.

If you are a club or league who is interested in expanding, just leave your club name here and I'll contact you.

Champions Racing Association Simulated at Home

we've been around since 2008 and have about 10 to 15 regulars. I'll post something about this on our site and see what they think

Your added thanks.

I'm amazed at how fast this is going, 50% of the way there now. If your interested best let me know soon.

" can racing teams enter too? "

Lzzyracer97 teams are more than welcome if you would like to start a conversation, I can fill you in and answer any questions.

Ladies and Gentlemen now that your well into your 15th anniversary addiction of Gran-Truismo 6 I thought it time to update you on progress, we may soon have 6 clubs but with the hype and information on the Track Creator section of GT6, coming in a down loadable content later, I would like to have one club that covers this section. With the new concept of GPS tracking, this may well be a popular section in Gran-Turismo, well you've heard the news so you know as much as I.

If track creator is your thing, or you would like to start and run a club offering something different to your members and being part of a group then please let me know. the group of clubs and I think that 10 clubs is a good number to manage, so after that we won't be offering places to more.

Hi all, the ORDL are interested as per initial PM. I have been really busy getting the new league website up and running not to mention a new business so my apologies for taking so long.

Please contact us via www.ordl.co.uk

Evo

Hi all, the ORDL are interested as per initial PM. I have been really busy getting the new league website up and running not to mention a new business so my apologies for taking so long.

Please contact us via www.ordl.co.uk

Evo

Hi ORDL. Glad you could join. I think most of us have been busy, what with sorting out our clubs, and getting used to the new physics of the game. Over the weekend I will update the image on the HITL page to include your club logo, so if there is one you would prefer me to use, let me know. In the mean time, happy racing, and hope to meet some of your racers in the coming months for some inter club events. 👍👍👍

Hi guys,

On behalf of Team Morphine, we're interested in joining.

I don't think we're specialized in something in particular, since we keep our racing as diverse as possible, but we've organized one-make events, versus, class, multi-class, endurance, track days and club vs club before. We've also made videos from some events of ours, but they're very rudimentary...

Just let me know what you need us to do.

Cheers!

Hi guys,

On behalf of Team Morphine, we're interested in joining.

I don't think we're specialized in something in particular, since we keep our racing as diverse as possible, but we've organized one-make events, versus, class, multi-class, endurance, track days and club vs club before. We've also made videos from some events of ours, but they're very rudimentary...

Just let me know what you need us to do.

Cheers!

Greetings. I will be updating the HITL site logo over the weekend to include new clubs. If you have a logo you would like included on the image, let me know by Sunday. The HITL link can be found here, or the page logo below. Also please visit the site, and register your club.

HITL FRONT.PNG

A big welcome Team Morphine.

Nice to see you join this elite group of clubs / leagues, I'm sure you'll all do well and in between seasons or if and when things go a little quiet, as they do GT5p and GT5 has shown this, you'll have a number of like minded groups to hand that you can all still enjoy good racing and full grids with.

Hi guys!

Thank you for having us. I've just completed my registration in the HITL Forum as Tavilha.

Here goes our Team logo so you can add to the main page.

As for a brief description, maybe you could use this (pardon my english...):

"Team Morphine was originally founded in 2008 for an endurance go-karting event. Three friends teamed up and took the Team's name to the asphalt for the first time.

A few years later, Andre and Ricardo, had plans to form a racing team for the GT series, in order to have more fun and compete harder in the game, so they used the already existing name Team Morphine.

Only in late 2011, through the gathering of new members, did the Team take off. Much like a real world racing team, our goal is for our members to help each other out, growing, racing and having fun together."

Attachments

• Logo Team Mophine-Final-Inv JPEG.jpg
    Logo Team Mophine-Final-Inv JPEG.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 10
Hi guys!

Thank you for having us. I've just completed my registration in the HITL Forum as Tavilha.

Here goes our Team logo so you can add to the main page.

As for a brief description, maybe you could use this (pardon my english...):

"Team Morphine was originally founded in 2008 for an endurance go-karting event. Three friends teamed up and took the Team's name to the asphalt for the first time.

A few years later, Andre and Ricardo, had plans to form a racing team for the GT series, in order to have more fun and compete harder in the game, so they used the already existing name Team Morphine.

Only in late 2011, through the gathering of new members, did the Team take off. Much like a real world racing team, our goal is for our members to help each other out, growing, racing and having fun together."

Many thanks for the logo. I will get to updating the HITL front page tomorrow evening, as Christmas shopping, and some personal events have gotten in the way today, and I have a Sunday Cup practice session tonight.

Back