Intercontinental GT4 Challenge | POSTPONED - See Post #7

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
48228105481_1eaf3dc4ee_o.png

Welcome to the Intercontinental GT4 Challenge presented by Total. We will be focusing on BOP restricted 60+ minute races with fuel/tire wear and tuning allowed. Below you will find all of the important information you need to know about this series. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We look forward to seeing you on track!

Please take a moment to read the GTPlanet Good Racecraft Guide if you have not done so already.

When is it?
Sundays at 8:00pm GMT / 4:00pm EDT / 1:00pm PDT (Convert HERE)

Where is it?
Private lobbies based off my friends list to avoid randoms and promote smoother running.

How do I sign up?
Just post that you are interested, with the following information:
  • Team Name
  • Car of choice
  • Driver 1 Car Number, GTP/PSN Name
  • Driver 2 Car Number, GTP/PSN Name (if applicable)
Also make sure you have room on your friends list for me. :)

Official Lobby Schedule (times in GMT)
  • 7:55 - Lobby Open / Join / Practice
  • 8:15 - Qualifying (15 mins)
  • 8:30 - Race (60-80 mins)
Please do not leave the track during qualifying. Once you are satisfied with your lap, drive past sector 1 and find a safe place to park.

General Lobby Settings:
The following settings will be active every week and will not change -
48228324807_28b178174d_o.jpg

Official Race Schedule:
Over the course of 8 weeks, we will start in Japan and then make our way through Australia, Brazil, USA, Germany, Spain, and Italy. All races will be 60 minutes long, with the exception of the September 1st race at the Nurburgring which will run for 80 minutes. Time of day settings will be determined by local weather at the time of each race.
- Suzuka Circuit
- Autopolis International Circuit
- Mount Panorama Bathurst
- Autodromo de Interlagos
- Blue Moon Bay Speedway Infield (may be substituted by DLC)
- Nurburgring 24h
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza

Eligible Vehicles:
You may choose any car from the following list. A maximum of 2-3 of each type of vehicle will be allowed to help promote variety. This can be two separate one-car teams (2 cars), or one team of 2 cars and a single car team (3 cars). When each car is no longer available, it will be removed from this list.
Alfa Romeo 4C (x3)
Aston Martin V8 Vantage (x3)
BMW M4 (x3)
Chevrolet Corvette C7 (x3)
Dodge Viper (x1)
Ferrari 458 Italia (x3)
Ford Mustang (x3)
Honda NSX (x3)
Hyundai Genesis (x3)
Jaguar F-type (x3)
Lamborghini Huracan (x3)
Lexus RC F (x3)
McLaren 650S (x3)
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG (x3)
Nissan GT-R (x3)
Porsche Cayman GT4 (x3)
Toyota 86 (x3)

Livery Guidelines:
Please follow the below guidelines when putting together the livery for your car(s).
- Wheel choice is OPEN, however they must remain 5-lug. Center lock NOT allowed.
- Number plate can be found HERE. Number font must be black and legible. Place a small number on the rear of the car.
- Windshield Banner must be black.
- Driver Name and Headlight Covers are optional.
- Car must have the standard Pirelli decal placed on each side of the front and rear bumpers. (2 front, 2 rear = 4 total)
- Car must have a TOTAL decal placed anywhere on both sides of the car. Please use THIS one, or THIS one.

See below for examples:

48228638532_8941dbe2d5_o.png

Championship Points:
Each driver's highest points scored over the course of their 6 best races will be accumulated towards the final standings. There are 2 drop rounds; the 2 lowest scoring rounds will be dropped from your total. This gives drivers a chance to skip a week or have a bad race or two without it hurting their chances at a championship. Team points will also be accumulated towards a Team championship. Only the highest placing team car will score team points.
48228692906_a315de7131_o.jpg

Thread constantly under construction. Please let me know if you see any mistakes. :)

48228174307_81c4946d8f_o.png

Last edited:
Looking for someone that would like to join me at Team Viper. I can provide the livery, just let me know which changes you want made (car color, number, etc) and I can get it right over to you. :)

viper.png

Edit: @Antares26 after some internal discussion we are going to shelve this for a bit. I will have another series taking it's place after the Ferrari Challenge which you should check out.

Last edited:
Back