Interest check! BMW 2002 series.

  • Thread starter Thread starter EnzoDBR9
  • 14 comments
  • 677 views
Messages
300
Messages
EnzoDbr9
I want to know if anyone is interested in a 2002 series. The cars would run spec. Perhaps starting after new year?
If so, comment bellow.

thanks.
 
I'm in, my favourite car !

But I saw it only one time, didn't have enough money to buy it. And now, I dont see it anymore in used car. Hope to have it soon...

With not more stickier that the sport hard tires, please, with stock suspension, if possible. If we change the set-up suspension, it will ruin the particular ''road handling'' this ca has !

Starting 2nd of january for me.
 
Sure, i can agree to that, i just put sport suspension on mine and tuned the engine up a lot and i have to say, its fun. But for Mods, im thinking, Filters, lightening, any aero, Maybe a 'lil turbo, but i always joke that the turbo was for high altitudes only. If you have any ideas and suggestions, just say.

BTW i bought mine on the forum through Heure21.
 
I would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO interested if only the 2002 is a premium car. I've done leagues with GT Legends, I just love the race cars of older era.
 
I would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO interested if only the 2002 is a premium car. I've done leagues with GT Legends, I just love the race cars of older era.

You know, maybe allow other classic cars as well??
Spitfire
Mini Marcus
Spider 1600 Duetto
Ginetta G4
Honda 1300 coupe,
Honda s800 race car
Jenson Interceptor
Fairlady 2000
 
Im interested. I'd like to keep everyone on the same car, but whatever you decide is fine. I live on the west coast, and can't do any racing before 7pm, but my weekends are pretty much open. Let me know if you decide to do this. I haven't been in any leagues but really want to get into something.
 
Coming form a UK RFactor Caterham league, all I am gonna say is I truly wish the Caterham is a premium car.

Obviously PD decided that 2 different Daihatsu Copen with a whooping 64 hp are more worthy candidates......👍
 
Okay, i think that there is interest. I will finalize everything tomorrow, in the meantime we need more people, so Y'ALL NEEDA TELL YA KIDS, TELL YA WIFE, AND TELL YA HUSBAND CAUSE WE BE RACIN W/ E'REBODY OUT DER.

okay.....well now that i got that out of my system.
 
Okay, i think that there is interest. I will finalize everything tomorrow, in the meantime we need more people, so Y'ALL NEEDA TELL YA KIDS, TELL YA WIFE, AND TELL YA HUSBAND CAUSE WE BE RACIN W/ E'REBODY OUT DER.

okay.....well now that i got that out of my system.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OK, OK, now that I've finally stopped laughing...yes, I'm in 👍

Had an orange 2002tii about 15 years ago. Rusty, but still a blast to drive!

Please no full custom suspension or whatever it's called. I'd rather spend my time on the track adjusting my driving to the car, than spend all my time making suspension adjustments then having to do 3-4 laps to warm up the tires to see if I made it better or worse :)
 
I'm interested as well!
Actually i've gotten two of these so tell me if anyone is interested in buying one :)
 
Im so in. Kinda wish they had e30s though =/
 
Okay, in math i made a rules list, i wont do custom Suspension then. Im making a page now. It'll be up by this evening.
If you were to pick one car that is equal to the 2002 to add to the series, which would it be?
 
I've got a 2002, pretty fun car to drive, I used it to beat some of the earlier races in the game. Keep us up to date on your plans.
 
Back