Interesting Mods List

  • Thread starter Thread starter D-Mind
  • 4 comments
  • 882 views

D-Mind

GT7 Addict (fka Rayquaza)
Premium
Messages
3,285
Netherlands
The Netherlands
Messages
djdmind

Attachments

I think you should add these 2 standards :
1)Peugeot 106 Rallye 03 ( not sure about the 106 S16)
2)All FTO`s

as they are the only standards with Carbon hood as an option ;)
 
I think you should add these 2 standards :
1)Peugeot 106 Rallye 03 ( not sure about the 106 S16)
2)All FTO`s

as they are the only standards with Carbon hood as an option ;)

I'm pretty certain that the standard miatas can also have carbon hoods. I'm not sure about the standard 06' Aston DB9, but it is almost up to premium car spec. I feel that it can also have a carbon hood
 
Well you are probably right , I just haven`t tested Aston and Miatas for carbon hoods yet :) . I think mostly premiumrised-standards should have Carbon hoods ,but they don`t.

FTO is upgraded ok , but what is very very interesting is that 106 Rallye is not upgraded at all..same old model and textures yet you can put a Carbon hood and then the hood is hi-res :) .

When the game first released I thought that this was a sign for future updates....no luck since then :)
 
I'm pretty certain that the standard miatas can also have carbon hoods. I'm not sure about the standard 06' Aston DB9, but it is almost up to premium car spec. I feel that it can also have a carbon hood
The standard DB9 can as I have done it
 
Back