Interesting/Cool Modifications

• Thread starter ewitspaul
  • 1,061 comments
While I was having fun in a tuned Clio RS, it seems I ended up with a lot more weight reduction than I anticipated!

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_57_zpscea35579.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_34_zps9592264e.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_37_zps252ebbed.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_4_zps7a6a32fa.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_59_zpse82e0fe0.jpg
How can that creature produce 502BHP, if it doesn't have an engine. :D

Tch, you have to rest your feet at some point, and it's like skateboarding, you're not always pushing with your foot, you spend a lot of time free wheeling.

OBJECTION!
You say that this is the case, however, you missed a little detail.
In almost all of the photos, its clearly seen that the driver doesn't have feet on the ground!
Therefore, INVISIBLE ENGINES!
That is absolutely true. Secret revolutionary technology.

Tch, you have to rest your feet at some point, and it's like skateboarding, you're not always pushing with your foot, you spend a lot of time free wheeling.
Intresting, however, fastest (human) running speed is 44.72 km/h, and even a car without an exterior would slow you down.
Still keeping the Invisible Engine a secret?
And more loopholes! In Flintstones, the drivers in said world would only take breaks if they are at the ancient form of traffic light, or when they are parking, and besides, if we were to go with the running record, then the wheels wouldn't be spinning as much as they are now!

Last edited:
Okay, i've taken the liberty to start this list. I'll put in all the entries in this topic, but i don't have much time to do in-game research, so if people are willing to do so and discover mods that aren't mentioned here, please put it here!

Here is the first version of the list, with all mods of this topic added. I will collaborate with @ZedMan1996 to update this list, and if anyone wants to join in please send me a message!

Seriously Rayquaza, this is fantastic. Thanks for putting this together. I think I'll go home tonight and start with some of the "Full body kits". It ought to keep me busy for a while.

Seriously Rayquaza, this is fantastic. Thanks for putting this together. I think I'll go home tonight and start with some of the "Full body kits". It ought to keep me busy for a while.

No problem at all, would be cool if my list could get added to the OP somehow :)

Here is the first version of the list, with all mods of this topic added. I will collaborate with @ZedMan1996 to update this list, and if anyone wants to join in please send me a message!

Great job, THANK YOU.

Suggestion: Put it up on google drive (make an account if you have to) that way it can be viewed from any device anywhere, and you can authorize people to help edit collaboratively, and get to see their changes.

Back