Interior Shot "Glitch"

• Thread starter RetroGiant
  • 92 comments
I JUST BOUGHT THIS - CHECK OUT THE MILES ON THE CLOCK...
Gemasolar_6.jpg

Not specifically inside the car but a glitch I noticed when taking pics of the GT Pace Car.
I placed myself inside the car (car disappeared) but the strobe flashes remained...
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit_3.jpg
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit_4.jpg

Some of these pics truly are amazing. Not sure why its so difficult to take interior pics but I will give this a try for sure sometime. The GTR and C7 corvette also have stunning interiors. Some are just okay but there are others in the game that are just insanely detailed.

Huayra

I took more than 80 shots (x2 resolution) to be able to do this single view.
9 horizontal panoramas, 1 vertical panorama, lots of retouches due to camera distortion and 8+ hours of editing. :) Still not perfect though.
Wow that's truly amazing! Could you do more pictures of premiums like that? :drool:

Humm, I notice after 1.06 update, now in race mode I only get low poly dashboards at photo mode. Somebody can confirm this?

Posted these previously on a photoshop thread to see if anyone wanted to have a go at touching them up, and got 'tore a new one' for not reading the OP..:embarrassed:. (here's to self-righteous xenophobia:cheers: :indiff:) Get close enough you can even get inside the driver's helmet. Looks like Jaqques Villeneuve to me!

Trial Mountain Circuit_80 (2) by tony.mandara, on Flickr

Trial Mountain Circuit_79 (2) by tony.mandara, on Flickr

Trial Mountain Circuit_69 (2) by tony.mandara, on Flickr

Grand Valley East_13 by tony.mandara, on Flickr

Back