Interlagos Is Coming to Project CARS 2

Did Ian Bell ever actually say Interlagos was coming to PC2?

This quote just says they haven't started any work on it but intend to at some point in the future (PC3?)

Small update on Interlagos. We've made contact with the nice people at the circuit and have also sourced a laser scan.

As soon as the team catch a breath they'll start working on it.

I'm starting to lost faith about driving on Interlagos with my loving Mercedes AMG GT3 u_u

SMS can do DLC's of many famous tracks, but I think that they are keeping all that for PC3.

As almost universally unused as the Porsche test track is, online (when was the last time you saw it being used for racing?), perhaps SMS need to rethink the idea of test tracks as DLC. Especially when so many great real tracks remain...

Yeah I'd have to agree. Those test tracks are rather pointless for me.

Leipzig is one of my favorites. Online multiplayer isn't everything and the only thing that matters. :rolleyes:

It wouldn't be if the AI were a bit more human. But they have corners where they are weak, corners where they are strong. The same corners. Always.

Racing real people, you not only get variation from driver to driver, but you get variation from the same driver as they tire, lose concentration, get into it with other cars, etc..

The only reason I brought up how unused the test tracks are is to show the almost universal disdain for them from the online player base. Online may not be everything, but it's the only way to show a consensus... And the consensus seems to be, no-one wants to race on them.

Good to have a counter clockwise circuit that I know by Heart!!

Sadly Interlagos is not coming to Project Cars 2! This is an old thread - SMS acquired a scan of the circuit a long time ago, which the original news article reports on, but there has been no news since.

Last edited:
Back