International Event - GTP's Suzuka Expert Event < 700 pp 02-17-32-47

• Thread starter PSTC555
  • 645 comments
ALL CHANGE PEOPLE! ALL CHANGE!

Massive thanks for the people who've contributed and made this event happen. We are in the process of ratifying cars that competes evenly with the F430 making it a more open and varied event. After the success of the one-make F430 races, more people have requested to race different cars with specs that was unthinkable prior to these events.

Currently the list stands are:

Ferrari F430 (R1's, 680pp)
Power: -5
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R1/R1

TVR Tuscan (R3's, 691pp)
Power: +14
Tyres: R3/R3

Honda NSX (R1's, 680pp)
Power: +46
Tyres: R1/R1

Dodge Viper SRT10 (R2's, 680pp)
Power: -6
Weight: 86%
Tyres: R2/R2

BMW M3 (R2's, 668pp)
Power: +14
Tyres: R2/ R2

Aston Martin DB9 (R3's, 695pp)
Power: +17

Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano (R3's, 679pp)
Power: -20
Weight: 86%

Lexus IS-F (R3's, 691pp)

Power: +8

More info to come! Stay tuned.

INFO:

This thread is to accomodate the new lower PP regulations on the Suzuka Circuit to clear the thread for those who wish to compete normally with the 750 pp rules. Here are the rules and regulations of the GTP Suzuka Expert Event:

Rules & Regulations

- It has to be any of the listed cars above with the exact same specifications.
- The settings on all cars must be stock other than the tyres, power and weight. So things like suspension adjustments are prohibited.
- PP Points & Tyres are regulated to their respective car class which are listed above.
- There is no limitation on TCS, ABS or ASM, adjust to your liking.
- Every race begins 30 seconds after the official race. Therefore please clear the race track to the best of your ability to let others through without too much drama.
- GTP etiquette are the same here, good clean racing and remember to have fun!
- Just in case I pop up in a race with a 747pp Evo X...I'm just a Safety Car for the formation lap! ;)

FAQ:

Why this race?
People love having a challenge and this event allows you to take battle with top fellow drivers around the world without having to fear punting and poor sportsmanship. People also requested to drive lower PP cars and this gives them the chance to race against similar opposition without being left out.

How should this race start?
There's no specific regulations on this part. I recommend that after getting out of the way, form yourself behind the start/finish line side by side with fellow competitors. Even better is that all racers line up respective to their grid slot making it more professional. If this is not possible, move next to the furthest most car side by side for a fair start. If i'm not present, just start when 30 seconds passes on the lap timer. If i'm in the race (as a safety car), I stay just ahead of the pack and remain stationary until 30 seconds. Once this passes and I move, the race officially begins. Every 1st lap I move to the pits to let all competitors through.

What is the race schedule for this event?
To minimise disruption against players who wish to race on standard rules we set our time every 2 minutes after the standard GTP races. So our race schedule is xx:02, xx:17, xx:32, xx:47.

Do I need a GTP tag to enter this race?
As much we appreciate fellow GTP tagged members, anyone can freely enter this event assuming they follow the correct guidelines and regulations. This is not an official GTP sanctioned race, think of it more like an exhibition race.

Last edited:
R1 tyres actually, and Default "quick tune" settings (excluding weight&power to get 680pp)

Last edited:
Still a littlebit hotheaded after the enconter with the GT-R dude. Looks like this is gonna be fun when i've got the calm.

sorry edebert, I thought you were already side by side with me, no brake check intended that is why I slowed down on main straight,but you & mr_volcano what a fight till the end!! I've fallen into some problems with white drifting GTR and couldn't catch you guys..great racing..

Thanks to everybody for racing today in the "Ferrari Event". That was the modt exciting events since weeks 👍

I am off now, see you soon :cheers:

@Mr_geez: it was my fault, i wrote you an PM...

This sounds fun. Will join in a bit. I take it we pull over to the side of the track at the start?

Great racing with Fuzzy, Marchbrown, and thanks for waiting Racer_LP.

Had some traffic. How about that Blue Mines out there. Whew, crazy stuff.

I wonder if we need to give these guys more time at the start?
Maybe 40 seconds instead of 30?

Thanks

Sorry I lost it that much the last race we were together and thanks for waiting aswell. 👍

Usually 30 seconds is enough, but some guys are just so slow (or they just go off at about every corner) that we catch up with them quite fast. In these cases even a minutes wouldn't be enough:dunce:
In other words: I think 30 seconds is enough.:)

I'm really liking this. Much better than competing with the 750pp racers. Thanks to everyone who is making this possible 👍

Last edited:
I think you're right Racer_LP. Some drivers just can't stay on the track and then try to pick up the race as we come flying past them.

Going to take a break.

Is it getting late for you guys across the pond?

It's coming up on 3:00 p.m. here in Dixieland.

I think you're right Racer_LP. Some drivers just can't stay on the track and then try to pick up the race as we come flying past them.

Going to take a break.

Is it getting late for you guys across the pond?

It's coming up on 3:00 p.m. here in Dixieland.

Well, It's coming up to 10 pm here in Belgium (and Germany,...) and xx:47 was going to be my last race, but it disconnected. Started again immediatly, but I was the only F430, so I just parked it in the gravel.

So that's it for my today. Had lost of fun with the F430 today. See you guys later, maybe tomorrow, not sure.

:lol: Got stuck in a race with some of you guys, the boost against me was insane slowing me down to over 2:05 each lap in my Viper in front because my lead was so huge. End time was 10:30 and i only had one mistake which cost me about 1 second, and a smoking finish another 1.

Back