International Events - Suzuka Expert 750 PP

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 654 comments
I'm going to be doing most of my racing here I think. I will try DC's F430 tune, but this is the event I currently like the most. Also I'll be doing the upcoming Lotus Evora cup in this event ;)

All the best
Maz

Hello stpk, I have seen you on the track a few times.:)
Yes I will stay with this event, I really like Suzuka, it has a great blend of High speed and low speed corner's...not to mention the complexity!:D
I race in my 'bumble bee' yellow Elise 111R/Tuned, will only race at xx:02, xx:17, xx:32 and xx:47. I hope to have some great races with you all, cheers!;)
Rusty*- OnlineGT

Last edited:
hello RUSTY, great races yesterday.
good fair play, very speed, i like it.
after the gtlm, my best car is the s2000,
but near the 111 tun, the s2000 is under (for me).
02..17..32.. is ok for me when GTP users autorise the GTLM

see u next race

Last edited:
yo guys would you please drop those ferrari's and come back to suzi 750 so we can race like in the good old days becouse is boring me to death to race with drivers that are 5 sec a lap slower:grumpy:

yo guys would you please drop those ferrari's and come back to suzi 750 so we can race like in the good old days becouse is boring me to death to race with drivers that are 5 sec a lap slower:grumpy:

I'm there most of the time when i'm online. However I sometimes go to the other races , because there is more chance of meeting other tagged drivers.
Shame I can't handle the california and evora as well as the EVO X , so I go back to suzuka after a few races to get at least the feeling back that i can go fast .
But as you said the good days are over with a line up of GTP/GTRP/GT5net and so on tagged drivers who are very good.

Bryan

I was on with drama-kyd for about 3 or 4 races earlier. I defintely drop in here every night. There's nothing quite like a tuned Corvette :)

All the best
Maz

if i'm racing i'm in suzy. had a pretty good run with GTP_Jake the other night. other then that it seemed like there'd always be 3 of us and one of the racers would suck so bad they couldn't make it around one corner without sliding off, so it was a lot of head to head with people that were consistant, but they were slow so i'd give them the lead like 8 times in a race, just to try and take it back in some fancy overtake.

racing 4 seconds ahead of the pack isn't fun.. hope to see more people coming back to suzy.

Had some good races tonight on Suzuka.
Would have been nice if there were more tagged drivers, but it was fairly clean tonight
Love this track with the EVO X tuned

every time i get in here its filled with scrubs. i find myself letting people pass me just to overtake them again.

c'mon guys! go to suzy!

I'll be in this for a while (days) now. Many punters this afternoon, but I managed to get a Cali well tuned now, even if it's only 729pp it can win races.

So it's every quarter +2min ?

EDIT: Come on, bring some more cali's and F40's and such. It's nice to humiliate those punters on "tuned" and AWD cars (not all are punters obviously, but...) with a lower pp car!:lol:

Last edited:
Had an awesome battle with GTP_L8pex. Wow...that corner side by side...lol was insane mate. I wish I had my video camera rolling! :P

thanks to the t&l crew and also to jvm, energiya for some really great races in the 350z rs tonight. it was great fun. hope to do it again soon.

good night guys.

thanks to the t&l crew and also to jvm, energiya for some really great races in the 350z rs tonight. it was great fun. hope to do it again soon.

good night guys.

You too mate. looking forward for same more racing. If we can with the new update, due today

Some great racing tonight guys in the 350z-rs.Real close like:D.and maz,we miss you man at this event.who else can put into words the goings on of the T&L crew:sly:

Considering the level of my driving tonight I think a Maz-report would be embarassing ... for me :D

Anyway, it was great fun, all those orange cars really packed in endless battles 👍

Hahaha and I'm missing the action!! I hope it doesn't mean everyone's abandoned the Evora events though. Having said that, the Friday update might remove Suz750 in which case the Evora Cup will be over.

How is the 350Z to drive? I tried it in GT Academy and almost threw up!

All the best
Maz

Why is it that every time I try to get onto this race today I get the "Grid Positioning Unavailable" error? This keeps repeating a few times until I've been put in a race with some noob who is usually a punter anyway. Is this a problem on my end or what.

Why is it that every time I try to get onto this race today I get the "Grid Positioning Unavailable" error? This keeps repeating a few times until I've been put in a race with some noob who is usually a punter anyway. Is this a problem on my end or what.

That msg means there is no one available to play at that time.

good night guys.

Sounds like you had fun. Can anyone join, or is it for the t&l crew only?

Back