International Events - Suzuka Expert 750 PP

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 654 comments
No, but i know you.

As everybody can see, you and your mate are the ones that are beeing talked about unfair racing, not me.

And the comment you posted calling me a "rookie" shows what kind of "little people" you are.

It really is said to see people like you in this great game, but there is nothing we can do about it. I will let the people on this forum judge you behaviour...

"about: been talked..."

hey pal, I don't like to talk and judging people's behaviour too much...
If you know me, show your face on track and choose another any time to not compromise GTP schedule and we can do some good races to fix any misunderstood...
Try add my ID: GTBrasil_Bernal
Complain and judge peolpe is very easy.
I don't do unfair races, I'm just pretty fast. lol:crazy:

Edit:

if he refused, you can buy a GTLM, and go in his garden.

I didn't see you buddy, how you doing?

great races we've done in suzuka last night...
Nice to have clean races with you...:scared:

Note from moderator:

Please don't double post. Use the edit button.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i´m not up to challenge, guess i'm not as fast as you...
retard-prize.jpg

Last edited:
gtbycitroenfh3.jpg

How did you find me?

thx funny guy... lol

Mister secret "_rm_" or "Hail to the King"

Ou devo chamar de "Kneel to the King" o Purtaguês prego.

Ora pois pois, huahuahua, eu te conheço, você é um pato que eu e meu amigo doctorben já cansamos de ganhar, que bom te ver, você gosta de se divertir falando mal dos outros. Faz bem pro seu ego?
Pare de chorar e nos aguarde na pista. Eu dou uma colherzinha de chá pra vc e faço alguns "drivethrough" ok...

Senti um clima de discriminação na foto que vc postou... Vc deve ser a perfeição em pessoa.

Saudações patrício...

Note fromModerator:

Last attempt to do this the friendly way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bernalstock,
I've already asked you politely not to double post, and yet you continue to do so??? Do It again and I will take this matter further.

Thank you.

One more thing;
Please keep your posts to English.

thanks synwraith, drama-kyd and Jack Stanley. 👍

sorry for small mistakes but the Evo 9 to race is much work and hardcore. :D

i´m out for today, the last 2 races you can watch later at youtube. :)

Last edited:

German hardcore.. :lol: ...brings a smile to my face.

Yeah was great racing. Sorry if I touched you into T1. Good racing though 👍👍

Hey Rudi,

The races were fantastic thank you. If you upload the one of us at the front, PM me. If not, nevermind :)

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

....and there goes the ds3's battery, great racing today, rudi, synwraith, jackstanley, Miko_TeamNUR, MotoriousBIG, zabeu(sorry about the hairpin on that last one).

thanks for the races tonight people. fun as usual. Too bad there's some GTLM driver @ our schedule, cause no car can beat their speed (I think), the only thing to beat a GTLM is a GTLM - that's why we have these races which are fun and even. Why don't we just ignore them? Or a "private race" - start after 30 sec? Sure they wouldnt wait 30 sec with us...or maybe??

thanks for the races tonight people. fun as usual. Too bad there's some GTLM driver @ our schedule, cause no car can beat their speed (I think), the only thing to beat a GTLM is a GTLM - that's why we have these races which are fun and even. Why don't we just ignore them? Or a "private race" - start after 30 sec? Sure they wouldnt wait 30 sec with us...or maybe??

I just race them anyway, but discount them from my own view of the results. I'm maxxed on credits (have been for a long, long while), so the in game rewards mean nothing.

Then there's the occasional race where I beat a well driven GTLM... those are sweet indeed.

I just race them anyway, but discount them from my own view of the results. I'm maxxed on credits (have been for a long, long while), so the in game rewards mean nothing.

Then there's the occasional race where I beat a well driven GTLM... those are sweet indeed.
I'm still saving up for my 50th GTR.

I own 49GTR's and that's it.

👍

ARRRGFGGGGGGHHHHHH.....there are so many people driving like pussies tonight. I'm gonna have to start biting back.

ARRRGFGGGGGGHHHHHH.....there are so many people driving like pussies tonight. I'm gonna have to start biting back.

That includes me - sorry about that last race. I was rubbish from start to finish. I almost went into the pits in shame but MJH was waiting so I didn't want to appear rude. I'm much too tired and shouldn't have been anywhere near an online race.

Never mind - Friday tomorrow. Night all.

I'd like to apologise to the guy in the GTLM (Bruno something) for not flying off the track during his frenzied punting attack through the esses during the xx.17 race.
I'm sorry but the most I could manage was to receive a ramming penalty for getting my back bumper in the way of his front bumper on the fifth attempt :grumpy:

I'd like to apologise to the guy in the GTLM (Bruno something) for not flying off the track during his frenzied punting attack through the esses during the xx.17 race.
I'm sorry but the most I could manage was to receive a ramming penalty for getting my back bumper in the way of his front bumper on the fifth attempt :grumpy:

You really should try and be more considerate.

Lol, random race.

Will upload all these tomorow morning.

@ MJH, why do you ALWAYS pull off??

The Elise is a good car to catch people back up with...

Back