INTERNATIONAL GT Brands Hatch 200km 2019 Gr.3 Event. Race FINISHED

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 208 comments
Erm... what did I miss? I think maybe my VPN dropped out. Suddenly I was the only one racing, everyone else was parked on the side of the track :crazy:.

Last edited:
Official RESULTS

1. Jomas_74 (PRO) Winner
2. spiner-kopin (PRO)
3. Aweoob (PRO)
4. GODvandk (AM) Winner
5. DamienBlack (AM)
6. Drex125 (AM)
7. paoloevans (AM)
8. si_berian_tiger (AM)
9. Raptor_Race_13 (PRO)
10. Dexter_HUN (AM)
DNF In-visigoth (AM)
DNF xZePhyR96x (PRO)

Table to follow

That sucks mate. I had no issues so don't know what was going on. Just popped up that you had left the lobby :(

No, it was me. After I was passing everyone parked off track I thought maybe someone had posted a notice to stop for some reason. Then the leader board had me in 1st place .. as the only person there. I exited the race and then according to my view, everyone left the lobby leaving me in charge :lol:. When I went to post on here to find out what had happened, I couldn't post because it timed out. Then going back to the PS4 it came up that the connection had been lost.

I might go back to the VPN server I was using before, it seemed more reliable. I was trying different servers to try find one that worked with Netflix.

Was a really nice event this one! Personally i was quite dissapointed with my race made alot of mistakes, and ran out of fuel 1 lap before my first stop, but atleast i can blame this on my inexperience with this game, it was a good race to learn somethings, and i had an awesome battle towards the end with Drex, really nice clean driving!

Was a really nice event this one! Personally i was quite dissapointed with my race made alot of mistakes, and ran out of fuel 1 lap before my first stop, but atleast i can blame this on my inexperience with this game, it was a good race to learn somethings, and i had an awesome battle towards the end with Drex, really nice clean driving!

Thanks for joining us mate. Congratulations on the AM class win :cheers:

ran out of fuel 1 lap before my first stop,

One of my problems was I couldn't make the tyres last a full stint. The car was squirming around and I still had 1/4 tank left. I could have killed for a set of hards :crazy:. i think I spun twice, towards the end I kept going into the sand last corner and on certain corners my car would chuck a wobbly when I was being lapped and go into the sand :banghead:. I watched the gap between @Kuraudo go from -27s to +1min. Well played dood :cheers:.

Thank you @paoloevans for hosting :bowdown:.

Thank you for hosting, Paolo.

I was hoping to go a little better than I did. I haven't played online much for a few months, so I guess the physics have been updated over the past few months. I remember the 650S being quite a planted car, but it seemed to see somewhat tricky to drive last night - sometimes understeer, sometime oversteers, sometimes both at the same time!

One of my problems was I couldn't make the tyres last a full stint. The car was squirming around and I still had 1/4 tank left. I could have killed for a set of hards :crazy:. i think I spun twice, towards the end I kept going into the sand last corner and on certain corners my car would chuck a wobbly when I was being lapped and go into the sand :banghead:. I watched the gap between @Kuraudo go from -27s to +1min. Well played dood :cheers:.

Thank you @paoloevans for hosting :bowdown:.
Right after the start I spun out in the first corner (what a noob move :( ). Yes, we were very close :) . Within one pit stop time. I started to count how can I stay in front of you then your connections messed up your race :( . Next time :cheers:. (My best lap was I think 1:26.something.)

Right after the start I spun out in the first corner (what a noob move :( ). Yes, we were very close :) . Within one pit stop time. I started to count how can I stay in front of you then your connections messed up your race :( . Next time :cheers:. (My best lap was I think 1:26.something.)

Yeh, I was watching the gap and thinking "yeh, I can stay ahead". Then I watched the gap closing and my times dropping with tyre wear. I started off the first stint short shifting and conserving fuel, but in hindsight, it was a poor strategy with my lack of control on worn tyres. After I pitted and you were ahead I thought I could close the gap, but I think that was when we started to get lapped by the front.

When that first car came through, even though I was ghosted somehow the car was effected and I slid off the track and into the sand, from that point on it was just one struggle after another. Once you get dirty tyres its hard to stay on the track long enough to scrub them clean. I could see by the gap times when you maybe messed up, but then I would mess up and the gap just kept increasing. Unless you made a really major mistake it was pretty obvious that I was going to take the wooden spoon. When my connection broke and I realised it was me and not the lobby that died, I hoped no one thought I rage quit or something because I was last. I'd rather be last than DNF.

1:26... I think my best lap was 1:28. I managed 1:27 in qualifying. Look forward to the next event, whoever hosts it. I think 1 hour events are easier on my hands :lol:. At one stage, even though my hands were side by side on the controller, it felt like one hand was higher than the other :crazy:.

Yeh, I was watching the gap and thinking "yeh, I can stay ahead". Then I watched the gap closing and my times dropping with tyre wear. I started off the first stint short shifting and conserving fuel, but in hindsight, it was a poor strategy with my lack of control on worn tyres. After I pitted and you were ahead I thought I could close the gap, but I think that was when we started to get lapped by the front.

When that first car came through, even though I was ghosted somehow the car was effected and I slid off the track and into the sand, from that point on it was just one struggle after another. Once you get dirty tyres its hard to stay on the track long enough to scrub them clean. I could see by the gap times when you maybe messed up, but then I would mess up and the gap just kept increasing. Unless you made a really major mistake it was pretty obvious that I was going to take the wooden spoon. When my connection broke and I realised it was me and not the lobby that died, I hoped no one thought I rage quit or something because I was last. I'd rather be last than DNF.

1:26... I think my best lap was 1:28. I managed 1:27 in qualifying. Look forward to the next event, whoever hosts it. I think 1 hour events are easier on my hands :lol:. At one stage, even though my hands were side by side on the controller, it felt like one hand was higher than the other :crazy:.

If you look in the forums mate you'll find my Sprint Cup Asia Series. We have 2 races left of the season in January and February. You are most welcome to join us for those if you wish to sign up?

bh200.jpg

Official results table by @Kuraudo (Top Job) :cheers:

Thank you for hosting, Paolo.

I was hoping to go a little better than I did. I haven't played online much for a few months, so I guess the physics have been updated over the past few months. I remember the 650S being quite a planted car, but it seemed to see somewhat tricky to drive last night - sometimes understeer, sometime oversteers, sometimes both at the same time!

Thanks for joining us. We had a good battle for a few laps near the start of the race :)

I made a few spins :S . Every time I made a mistake, the time between us dropped and after a pit stop I could lost my position :D . To me the NSX was OK with the tire wear for a 8-9 laps but after that the grip was completely gone and came the ooooversteer. I made 11-12(?) laps with 1 pit stop.

And... Sprint Cup Asia +1 :) .

You can run #005 mate 👍

Shall I add you to the entry list for Bathurst? Are you bringing the Aston?

Hmm, don't think an extra zero will fit. If 05 wont work, 25 isn't taken. That's it's sister car. I can do some more decals. Might have to do some testing to work out what car. I couldn't get into the lobby back when @Mistah_MCA was running 1h Bathurst at night. I was going to run the Beetle for that, but PD keeps stuffing around with things that change the handling so i don't know what it will do now :crazy:.

Hmm, don't think an extra zero will fit. If 05 wont work, 25 isn't taken. That's it's sister car. I can do some more decals. Might have to do some testing to work out what car. I couldn't get into the lobby back when @Mistah_MCA was running 1h Bathurst at night. I was going to run the Beetle for that, but PD keeps stuffing around with things that change the handling so i don't know what it will do now :crazy:.
No matter what they did with the Beetle my Viper still slower XD .

No matter what they did with the Beetle my Viper still slower XD .

Yeh, see, back then I did some testing, and the main reason the Viper was rejected, was because ...... I COULDN'T SEE WHERE THE HECK I WAS GOING!!! :scared:. A number of the cars come with yellow lenses as standard. I found for Bathurst that changing to clear lenses made a big difference.

Latest Posts

Back