iR Drift Team

• Thread starter nockz
  • 89 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
London
Kyouto-Nockz
iR DRiFT TEAM is a new drift team made 2 people we have a leader(nockz) and a co leader (LittleBlackHawk)

Right i myself is quite new to gtp so this is pretty much my first tread :)

we will recruit anyone as long as they meet our standards ^^

our team colours are (speed way blue) and chrome rims.

we dont like people who are way to cocky we are respectful to other teams aslong as they have respect for us ^^

In GT5 our family is only going to bigger and stronger, staying together as a team
the purpose of the team is to have people that we can trust and play with, onlne
as well as ask for advices and most importantly having fun since its what PS3 is about.

thanks regards LittleBlackHawk ;) and nockz :)

I Want to delete this thread ... Create a proper one :)
isit possible moderators? Really rushed this ..
Don't think iv done any mistake's in text lol = (Laugh Out Loud)
if i have please do let me know Via ''Private Message'' Thankyou

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck from RedSuns Mafia. I play with nockz a good bit. And I drifted with you today, pretty good.

thanks guy

hope to be uploading pics soon

LittleBlackHawk1

We can't see your picture. If your having a problem with it, I've sent you a PM incase you need help. :)

Thank's for all the good luck message's ..
Hopefully should have Pictures/Video's soon

Sorry to have to tell you bro but we at Prodigy use the gray bodys and would like you to change your body color. other than that good luck from Prodigy Drift.

We use SpeedwayBlue Body / Chrome wheel's
iThink there was a mistake in the description
ill get little to change once he's online..My apologies bro

Ok thank you for clearing that up yall gonna be on this morning mabey in an open lobby. if so I might be there to slide with you guys. See what yall are about. I`m not like the rest kind of rebelious I like using the MR`s but will use the FR`s if I have to.

Yea im online atm.. & Will be later aswell hopefully
I'm not really that good @ drifting nowdayz Only been using my DFGT for couple of week's now but i'm getting there slowly lol, I Hopefully should have my G27 in next couple of week's .. i Don't mind MR/FR tbh if theres only power in rear wheel's that's all that matter's to me lol, R u online now?

Nice session with u huys today, nice to meet you all, hope to see you guys more offen.

i wish you guys all the best.

HaHa I Know.. Myself & Little Got a message from the moderator couple of day's ago never knew now i understand why.. Thanks :)

Hi there I'm a uk drifter , always up for a drift and tandem , if you want to watch me drift or even get me on the team please contact me on psn "slaughterbean" cheers guys

slaughter-bean

Yeah it was good even though I had to leave early....
and btw I would like to join the team and I would do the tryouts if I have to, if you don't remember how my drifting is. :P

Sorry IR an Nockz, yesterday we were sorting out drivers for a competition. I'll try and drift with you guys today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back