iR Drift Team

• Thread starter nockz
  • 89 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nocks was very racist earlier. Maybe you should consider what you say next time, before you say it? If I hear stuff like that again I will not hesitate to report you.

Gonales
Nocks was very racist earlier. Maybe you should consider what you say next time, before you say it? If I hear stuff like that again I will not hesitate to report you.

If you don't want to hear it Dom then mute Nockz ha ha

Gonales

Okay you're getting out of hand.

Can I ask what it was he was saying Dom? Don't put it in the thread though if you do happen to answer, I don't want to be the cause of another fight :l
On a happier and more fun note, I might be getting on GT5 this weekend xD! I suppose I can take my GT5 break next week lol. I'm sure I can find a track I don't know...

I would suggest to Gonales he NOT discuss it at all and the same applies to the others.
Reporting it to us has no effect as we do not moderate online races, the AUP has no effect there.

Stay on topic.

Racist? I Don't Think i was.. let me explain myself
i was talking over mic saying about what happened when i previously Joined a French lobby few night's ago
They said Your Mother is B**** Because i asked why am i going to get kicked(Over Text) all i said why is that the only thing French people say or should i say Kids that isn't racist so get your facts right Man! quick enough to search up iR@ GTP to try and find people to start hating on our team al but couldn't even say congratulations n good luck at the beginning on our new iR Team Thred, Thanks.

Everyone is beginning to dislike you Dom, so i would advise you to stop all this moanying for no reason. Kind regards Nockz
ps.. is any of this racist? Please comment ..

I would suggest to Gonales he NOT discuss it at all and the same applies to the others.
Reporting it to us has no effect as we do not moderate online races, the AUP has no effect there.

Stay on topic.

Sorry AMG
But i can't stand people saying all this for no reason
i just needed to get my point across that it wasn't racis
also i dont have a problem with anyone ..
Thankyou mate x

Stay on topic.

Well um... Getting back on topic... Hows the team going?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apart from all this yeah.. The team's going all good!
Having problems with my DFGT:@ Brake n Throttle Lock's on.. Really annoying me lol, iv done a tempary bodge fix for the time being Hopefully ill be ordering my G27 in the next couple of week's :) Video is coming soon. Will be doing a tester before hand so if your intrested in having a little fun Add me :) iR_Nocks
how's thing's your side bro?

Last edited:
Let's improve on grammar too shall we. It is not an optional rule here.

Just set the pvr up and testing the quality setting's n stuff..
need some colour correction but its alright.
had a good drift session lastnight w/ everyone ..

Last edited:
Appreciate being kicked... Needless to say, won't be reappearing in one d your rooms. A bit of heads up or something would have been good but decoy and myself were just drifting away.

Aye, thanks :s

Appreciate being kicked... Needless to say, won't be reappearing in one d your rooms. A bit of heads up or something would have been good but decoy and myself were just drifting away.

Aye, thanks :s

Don't worry, it's not you ;)

Wasn't nothink to do with me, Jimmy..
iThink you got kicked because RSM-Spraggy needed to join
& There was a few RSM's in the lobby, Your always welcome next time now i know who you are

Last edited:
sorry jimmy for kicking you and we would like you to join us again and x_XNyordiaX_x we have never kicked you so dont start arguments

x_XNyordiaX_x if you dont have anything nice to say to us or that plz dont write crap over our tread thanks iR_LBH

Yoyo fools i always mute nocks hahaha

Good luck btw :-)

whats muting got to do with anythink wrote on this?
i always mute you DRIFTIT666 newyz!
i cant stand stuck up snobs :P..
Was fun drifting earlier.. everyones welcome ..

Anyone know what -H.A.T.E.R.S- STAND FOR?
Having anger towards everyone reaching success.. SN

Whoa guys, edit your first post, don't post 2/3 times. You might get a problem with moderators if you don't.

I think it is better to ask those guys to leave instead of kicking though, they are mature enough to leave theirselves. I'd suggest to drift in a lounge if you only want to drift with your friends 👍.

Whoa guys, edit your first post, don't post 2/3 times. You might get a problem with moderators if you don't.

I think it is better to ask those guys to leave instead of kicking though, they are mature enough to leave theirselves. I'd suggest to drift in a lounge if you only want to drift with your friends 👍.

Thanks duman.. Was drifting with you yesterday :)
Nice video's on youtube aswell, Keep it up bro xD

Nice Team, forget the haters lol sorry 'bout the noob'ness I bought to the room, still getting the hang of it all lol :D

Thanks duman.. Was drifting with you yesterday :)
Nice video's on youtube aswell, Keep it up bro xD

All good, I couldn't stay long though lol, my car was underpowered so I left to tune it. You got nice videos too :P, *180cc*.

All good, I couldn't stay long though lol, my car was underpowered so I left to tune it. You got nice videos too :P, *180cc*.

HaHa is that about the Gilera Runner 180cc lol?/nockz172

Nice Team, forget the haters lol sorry 'bout the noob'ness I bought to the room, still getting the hang of it all lol :D

Thanks KrYP.. was fun drifting w/ you earlier for hours!
i like people like you xD.. Come to write positive things instead of..
but yeah nice session we all had, ill see you tomorrow Mate

Nope, learning for a test :scared:. I will be on later tonight maybe.

Good Luck lol
iv added you on my other account.. think you was on nockz
now ya on iR_ Ohyh :) See ya later duman

Thanks KrYP.. was fun drifting w/ you earlier for hours!
i like people like you xD.. Come to write positive things instead of..
but yeah nice session we all had, ill see you tomorrow Mate

Haa yeah you too :) I'll try to not hit you so much tomorrow lmao :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back