iR Drift Team

• Thread starter nockz
  • 89 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha not sure if i'll be on till 9'ish, bro's on PS3 atm and wont lemme on, and got stuff on from 7 to 9 but if not, tomorrow yeah? :D

Ok, no problem. I recieved an infraction because of my stupid touchscreen lol. Anyways i'll drift with you soon, you can help me tune my chaser

Ok, no problem. I recieved an infraction because of my stupid touchscreen lol. Anyways i'll drift with you soon, you can help me tune my chaser

Haha whats a infraction?! lol but yeah deffo! I'll help where I can, but I probably wont be much help lol can't really set up my own cars lmao :S

nockz
whats muting got to do with anythink wrote on this?
i always mute you DRIFTIT666 newyz!
i cant stand stuck up snobs :P..
Was fun drifting earlier.. everyones welcome ..

Anyone know what -H.A.T.E.R.S- STAND FOR?
Having anger towards everyone reaching success.. SN

Stück up snobs.... Who meee?? Lol

Haha whats a infraction?! lol but yeah deffo! I'll help where I can, but I probably wont be much help lol can't really set up my own cars lmao :S

Vaguely, a warning system i believe, and you will be help to ne mate.. It needs to be able to tandem and brake well lol and maybe i can teach you a bit lol

Your posts are off topic guys. Just a warning you don't want to get another infraction and get banned.

Apart from all this yeah.. The team's going all good!
Having problems with my DFGT:@ Brake n Throttle Lock's on.. Really annoying me lol, iv done a tempary bodge fix for the time being Hopefully ill be ordering my G27 in the next couple of week's :) Video is coming soon. Will be doing a tester before hand so if your intrested in having a little fun Add me :) iR_Nocks
how's thing's your side bro?

It's going good for me. Thinking about switching back to my Miata as main drifter right now. I got it stanced, so If I could just get a picture on this dang site I would be happy xD I still haven't figured it out!

Haha whats an infraction?! lol but yeah deffo! I'll help where I can, but I probably wont be much help lol can't really set up my own cars lmao :S

You get a warning first for not adhering to the AUP to which you agreed when you became a member here. Given that a moderator has stepped in to remind you of this counts as the first warning. Next time you get an infraction. Gather 30 points and you're banned.

Vaguely, a warning system I believe, and you will be help to ne mate.. It needs to be able to tandem and brake well lol and maybe I can teach you a bit lol

Oh, tough guy, I see.

Blaming it on your phone doesn't hold up here. The AUP does not make exceptions for tablets, phones or whatever device you use to post here.

Keep in mind that we have non native English members here who would like to understand what is being discussed. The lack of proper grammar in this thread triggers our interference and really we don't want to have to step in and remind members of the rules.

Here's an example of how we like to see it.
It's going good for me. Thinking about switching back to my Miata as main drifter right now. I got it stanced, so If I could just get a picture on this dang site I would be happy xD I still haven't figured it out!

Acceptable Use Policy

The first two of these rules if you didn't bother to read the AUP.

•You will post all messages in English.
•You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

(PS that includes capitalising the "I" when referring to yourself and punctuation.)

Warnings & Infractions

Trust this is now CRYSTAL clear!

You get a warning first for not adhering to the AUP to which you agreed when you became a member here. Given that a moderator has stepped in to remind you of this counts as the first warning. Next time you get an infraction. Gather 30 points and you're banned.

Oh, tough guy, I see.

Blaming it on your phone doesn't hold up here. The AUP does not make exceptions for tablets, phones or whatever device you use to post here.

Keep in mind that we have non native English members here who would like to understand what is being discussed. The lack of proper grammar in this thread triggers our interference and really we don't want to have to step in and remind members of the rules.

Here's an example of how we like to see it.

Acceptable Use Policy

The first two of these rules if you didn't bother to read the AUP.

•You will post all messages in English.
•You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

(PS that includes capitalising the "I" when referring to yourself and punctuation.)

Warnings & Infractions

Trust this is now CRYSTAL clear!

Okay, sorry for the misunderstanding :guilty:, I'll make sure I don't do it again. 👍

I don't mean it in a bad way but... I'm quite surprised that I was used as a GOOD example.

It was close by and covered both bullet points. I don't grade contents (except for AUP issues). ;)

It's been alongtime since iv logged back on here.. Due to reason's!
but yeahhh! knock knock.. nockz here, haha
always fun drifting with you Alaya See you later Bro = Brother! LoL
Ohyh .. you like my horn :P i'll try n get you one..

nockz
I Want to delete this thread ... Create a proper one :)
isit possible moderators? Really rushed this ..
Don't think iv done any mistake's in text lol = (Laugh Out Loud)
if i have please do let me know Via ''Private Message'' Thankyou

Just edit the op.

Yeah, I'm sure Mods will allow it since the OP can't be edited.

Last edited:
See? Ask nicely and you shall recieve! We have a bunch of nice and polite Moderators, and I'm sure they will work with you if you have any other problems that they can help with :D As an after-thought though, don't ask too much from them. They deserve a break every once in a while :P
Ownership transferred to nockz.

Like every one can see, the team is pretty much dead cause none of the leaders are online instead they are having troubles with their girlfriends and playing CoD. So Tom and I made a decision to leave iR.
I am not going to write and essay why we made the decision to leave cause this is isnt the most serius team out there and i think that you guys now why we left.
Anyway, if the team is getting back on its feet again i wish you guys luck, but it will be without me and Tom.

AMG Thankyou for transferring the thread to myself, unfortunately iR Has ended. Came back 2 here to find out that a few members left due 2 me not being active. I Suppose having fun in life is a crime :P I Am ok with you I don't care its a game n ain't falling out over petty stuff ilI send you both fr on psn & everyone I got offered a place in I a team called DoriUnion& Will be sticking! Psn¦ DoriUnion-Nockz. I Know its a lot to ask but could you delete this thread or tell me how I would do that. Thanks cD keepdriftingfun

AMG Thankyou for transferring the thread to myself, unfortunately iR Has ended. Came back 2 here to find out that a few members left due 2 me not being active. I Suppose having fun in life is a crime :P I Am ok with you I don't care its a game n ain't falling out over petty stuff ilI send you both fr on psn & everyone I got offered a place in I a team called DoriUnion& Will be sticking! Psn¦ DoriUnion-Nockz. I Know its a lot to ask but could you delete this thread or tell me how I would do that. Thanks cD keepdriftingfun

next time choose your members wisely... some aren't mature enough to take it seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back