iRacing GTPlanet users directory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagpieRacer

Premium
England
Wymondham, Norfolk
MagpieRacer
Creating this thread for us to have a list of GTP users who are on iRacing so perhaps we can add eachother and have better hope of racing eachother and seeing eachother in races. :)

GTP - iRacing
MildAshers - Ashley Butler2
MtBeR4LiFe889 - Curtis Chippeway
Mad94d - Madison Down
Sohnvonstig - Patrick Crider
hampus_dh - Hampus Andersson
A1-242 - Andrew Hopkins
Jav - Javier Torres
OLDSKOOLACURA - Jeffrey Haft
Gabkicks - Gabriel Tawiah
Rudi Raser - Sascha Thomaszik
Legendary - Kyle Goode
Glenn1602 - Glenn Sayers
Plate88 - Darryl Sutherland
Borman48 - Adam Borman
Joey975 - Joseph Arden
GEORGE_GR33 - Giorgos Tzanetos
MATKAP - Husnu Guven
Christhedude - Christopher Zoechling
iGuitar93 - Thomas Gremminger
sandboxgod - Richard Osborne
HighSeasHoMastr - Alexander Higgins
Blake - Blake Haswell
Duffers917K - Clark Duffy
GTP_CarlPKY - Carl Posey
danilc1007 - Daniel Lopez
Strittan - Patrik Stridlund
Bevo - Robert Radcliff
DemonBlade - Alastair Gillies
StinkyRacer11 - Adam Gladden
Mr. CoolFiat - Guillermo Ziegler
Aldo - Allyn Preece
Patrocles - Patrick Moore4
the_greeze - Simon Carr
EERS4YEARS- Luke Enoch
RobJackson85 - Robert Jackson3
lapierre4 - Étienne Léger
Shhiny48 - Shinya Michimi

Last edited:
Updated, nice to see this list growing quickly!

👍

it is going to take some time for me to get used to it (used to sim/acarde racing games), I have only played this for a little bit, but I'm loving it.

My buddy is going to be buying my DFGT to play this (I have a G27), I have done some test runs in the miats and hotrod (forget the real name) on the oval. I did my first race with the hotrod on the oval and I didn't even finish because my car was unrepairable :dunce:.

If the person I hit twice :guilty: was on this forum I'm sorry, it was my first race and I was pushing the car a little too much and the a$$ end was letting go every now and then.

Just started iRacing yesterday. I really like it, but takes some time to get your SR rating up.

plate88 - Darryl Sutherland

Joey975 - Joseph Arden

I wasn't very active on iRacing since I started back in Feb due to having a cruddy gfx card but I've just upgraded to a GTX 560 ti so I'll be quite active from now on. :)

öhm, no. :)

f2t1p106n4.jpg

Feel free to PM me guys for my info. I will also PM yall just incase. I'd rather not broadcast my personal info. Don't want the coworkers to be able to see me goof off so much on this site and all lol

sandboxgod
Feel free to PM me guys for my info. I will also PM yall just incase. I'd rather not broadcast my personal info. Don't want the coworkers to be able to see me goof off so much on this site and all lol

seriously? :)
i thought you were joking tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back