iRacing Paint Schemes Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter RACECAR
  • 1,723 comments
  • 335,695 views
Nice 👍

Cheers, $5 wasn't too bad to be honest for that and a suit considering it's pretty much the only skin I'll ever use on the Dallara. Got my name on it and I'm a massive Dario fan so I love the scheme.
 
Special delivery for Mr. Smuffyatfcp:
Rockstar_DP.png


Enjoy!
View attachment RockStar_DP.rar
 
Jav
Special delivery for Mr.Zedfonsie:

Looking good.

How do you get the numbers on the front though? Have you put them on yourself?
 
The Martini car = AMAZING!!
 
Somehow the service moves it arround... On the Rockstar one at the top of the page it placed it on the front right...
 
Jav
Somehow the service moves it arround... On the Rockstar one at the top of the page it placed it on the front right...

So it is, I'll ask on the iRacing forums later on too find out.

I quite like the numbers directly on the front.
 
Really nice work, Jav!
 
Special edition livery painted for me for the final round of the V8 Supercars Online Series. Looked pretty good!

iRacingSim2012-07-2217-45-42-24.jpg


iRacingSim2012-07-2217-45-34-18.jpg


iRacingSim2012-07-2217-45-23-65.jpg


iRacingSim2012-07-2217-45-12-51.jpg
 
Hmm I see the style you went for but it's not really my thing. Good luck on the final round.
 
They look awesome! Always love your team's liveries!
 
That is a cool paint scheme. I spent 20 mins last night on the V8 supercar trying to make a decent one from the iRacing default ones since I just bought it. I like that race grime look a lot.
 
Thats awesome! If you dont mind my asking where do you get logos from? Without the white backgrounds. I have seen some sites but I have no idea how to use the files
 
One word Javier.. Awesome!!!
Glad you liked it!
Thats awesome! If you dont mind my asking where do you get logos from? Without the white backgrounds. I have seen some sites but I have no idea how to use the files

I just Google whatever logo I want with "png" at the end. If I don't find anything usefull (without the white background) I just extract the layers from a .jpg or .png and create a new .png with the new transparencies.
 
Jav
Special delivery for Mr. ErikAndre:

HR_DP-1.png


View attachment 78693

Hello Jav, ErikAndre and I are going to team up for the grand am race and I was wondering if you could do the same scheme but instead of Erik's name could you put my name (Jeremy Berger) it would be greatly appreciated.
 
Sure! US flag for you?
 
You are welcome sir! Enjoy it!
 
Back