iRacing Paint Schemes Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter RACECAR
  • 1,723 comments
  • 335,717 views
Loving the HPD!!

Out of boredom:
Autobacs_DP.png

Raybrig_DP.png
 
Just so looking forward to put skins like that on a car they "belong to"..
 
That Autobacs one looks awesome.
Love the color combo it looks great.
 
Just so looking forward to put skins like that on a car they "belong to"..

Lol!! Can't wait! That car will pobably take me away from my beloved Vette!
 
:lol:I was very bored, used the same standard template and change colour added NSW plate and sponsors.

The last one , is a n attempt to doCar of the Future (COTF) in Aussie V8 supercar - took all shaders off PSD and colours come a bit "bright"
7978953852_f0a661d5a6_b.jpg


Edit: I love holdens so I called this Holden Fordmodore:dopey::cheers::gtpflag:
 
They look pretty sweet! I love the V8! Sadly I suck at driving it!
 
Why tha hell not?:
Autobacs_HPD-1.png
 
Just learned that if you hit CTRL+F12 and then CTRL+Z you can move around with WSAD and zoom in/out by clicking.
It looks like you can even edit and save your own cam files!

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but while doing this, how do I take a photo? I just finished my 1st skin, so I'm new to this whole painting buisness. :)

BTW, loving the Autobacs HPD Jav!
 
Print screen button for pictures!
 
Jav
Print screen button for pictures!

The one on the keyboard? Mine is broken, so i guess that means no pictures for me.
 
Well I guess there has to be another command for it, try a google search for "print screen command"! Hope you find a way!
 
I believe F12 works also.
 
Just uploaded my caddy skin to trading paints

coors.jpg
 
You're gonna have some issues with alignment, particulary on the hood and with the NACA ducts on the sides. You'll need to crop the logo at the same size you used and lay it over the hood louvers.
 
I have no clue what you're talking about Jav, someone built this for me lol.
 
Jav
Why tha hell not?:
Autobacs_HPD-1.png

Jav,
Would you mind sharing that GULF HPD you had a while back , I mean the PSd, I suck at painting it and thinking of putting my name or humanRAcing Logo with Gopro logo on it as well.
:P
 
Jav
They look pretty sweet! I love the V8! Sadly I suck at driving it!
Yeah i suck driving it as well, just bought this 4 days ago on my birthday :sly:, drove it much last night and I am getting the hang of it.
the V8 Supercar of the Future was suppose to look like this
http://www.caradvice.com.au/149694/v8-car-of-the-future-supercars-revealed-at-sydney-telstra-500/

But I couldn't find the correct PCB diagram to do it with , so it's a cut and paste bit's and pieces of PCB wires on to the paint.
💡
 
Jav,
Would you mind sharing that GULF HPD you had a while back , I mean the PSd, I suck at painting it and thinking of putting my name or humanRAcing Logo with Gopro logo on it as well.
:P

You got it! I'll upload it in a few hours!
 
after watching Transformers again , I was inspired to do this.
184054_10151070599438424_623596517_n.jpg

548456_10151070600828424_1142521930_n.jpg

485865_10151070600943424_119223899_n.jpg

283038_10151070601133424_699168133_n.jpg

199290_10151070601278424_1140901890_n.jpg

"to Punish and enslave..."
 
^

Do you also have a transformers badge on your real car? ;)
 
^

Do you also have a transformers badge on your real car? ;)

lol no, no, I've seen people have the big badges on them though , funny especially then they are pink cars
 
Here's a couple pics of my new truck a friend painted for me. My last truck scheme I had ever since I started iracing a year ago so to say it was time for a change is an understatement :lol:. I don't even run the truck that much anymore, but it was surely time to update it.

iRacingSim2012-09-1621-22-58-28.jpg


iRacingSim2012-09-1621-23-30-77.jpg
 
Haha that Mustang looks sweet!
 
The Mustang looks pretty sweet! And that truck looks just awesome Jason! Love it!
 
Thanks Jav. Imagin in practice session I told everyone to pull over. They are way over the sped limit lol
 
Okay, here goes, my very first paint! Since I'm running the Spec racer series I decided to make my car unique. With no experience with Gimp, this is what I came up with. It's a little rough, and I had many problems, but I'll smooth it out later.

iRacingSim%202012-09-18%2023-11-12-33_zpsff86ed26.jpg


Also visible in the picture is my second paint, an Angry Birds helmet.
 
Back