iRacing Promo Codes

• Thread starter zretil
  • 376 comments
Can I use any of these codes (especially the 1 year promos) to renew my sub? I'm already a member, but haven't yet paid for additional months other than the first pay 1 get 3 months fee.

No you cant. Codes are for new members only.

I'm interested in signing for the 1 year promo, but there are 3.

Which one to get ? the NASCAR or Williams? or just stay with the "normal" 1 year?
-1 year basic membership with the NASCAR Cup Car, Daytona and Talladega for $75
-1 year basic membership with the Williams FW31, Silverstone, and Zandvoort. - $75
-1 year basic membership for $49

I'm a completely noob for sim racing

Normal! because you cannot race the Williams F1 or the Nascar Cup car in the official iRacing series until you move up from rookie license to A license which could take a while. As a new person to the sim definetly grab the $49 deal!

Normal! because you cannot race the Williams F1 or the Nascar Cup car in the official iRacing series until you move up from rookie license to A license which could take a while. As a new person to the sim definetly grab the $49 deal!
Don't forget about the Formula Fun and Carburetor Cup series races which lets people with a Rookie License race the F1 and Cup cars with a fixed setup.

The only one I know about is the $49 annual Black Friday sale. It would be nice if there were others, not quite sure if there are.

Yeah.. I am looking for the same thing. LiveMusic mentioned he got one for running in a certain series.. But that was only for those that ran in that series.

I am still looking as my membership expires in a few months. If I find anything I will post it though. Otherwise, I will probably just wait for black Friday, and renew on that day each year. $99 just seems a bit over-priced to me, but others would pay hundreds more for the same service. Its all in the value to the individual.

So once you use one you can't use the others? Or have you guys used them all

Edit: that was answered, dang I wasted mine on 1 month for $5

Last edited:
So once you use one you can't use the others? Or have you guys used them all

Edit: that was answered, dang I wasted mine on 1 month for $5

Well.. Theoretically you could create a new account and use one of the promotions. You would obviously lose your iRating and Safety Rating. Although, if you were only a member for a month, it shouldn't take you too long to build those two back to where they were.

Right now and until Monday I think, you can purchase $25 in iRacing credits and get an additional $5 or purchase $75 and get an additional $25.

The latter works out great, because you'll spend $75, get $100 and then, make a big purchase of 6 items or more and get all the content you're buying at an addiitonal 20% off.

I'm thinking of buying the DP and all of the tracks that series runs on this way.

Right now and until Monday I think, you can purchase $25 in iRacing credits and get an additional $5 or purchase $75 and get an additional $25.

The latter works out great, because you'll spend $75, get $100 and then, make a big purchase of 6 items or more and get all the content you're buying at an addiitonal 20% off.

I'm thinking of buying the DP and all of the tracks that series runs on this way.

Don't do that!! Make separate orders in multiples of six (preferable) or three. I could be wrong but I think it only takes that discount off those first six items if you were to buy more than that. Would be easy to check in the cart and see for sure.

Don't do that!! Make separate orders in multiples of six (preferable) or three. I could be wrong but I think it only takes that discount off those first six items if you were to buy more than that. Would be easy to check in the cart and see for sure.

Oh, thanks for the warning. Will be sure to check now, although I'm pretty sure that I added all the tracks from the DP series the other day and it looked like the discount was added to everything. Items in the cart were definitely more than 6.

On second thought I might have been confusing it with when I used some promo codes and could only use one per transaction. Probably that.

Anyone seen anything for a renewal? I only have ~6 weeks left on my yearly subscription. Any discounts would be much appreciated!

If you can just go monthly until Black Friday, iRacing has offered 50% off over the last 2 years I believe.

If you can just go monthly until Black Friday, iRacing has offered 50% off over the last 2 years I believe.

Thanks Left.. I don't really want to pay monthly. If anything I will just wait to renew in November if nothing pops up.

What if I paid on black friday even though my account isn't up until next april? Would I end up getting 2 full years that way?

What if I paid on black friday even though my account isn't up until next april? Would I end up getting 2 full years that way?

You can top it off at anytime, so basically from Black Friday plus whatever you had. I topped mine up last Black Friday plus what I had previous. At $49 a year it is well worth it.

We even got a mention of this thread on the last ISR show :).

I missed that one, was it part 2 of the PVC build? what did they mention? the Caddy series here?

Didn't they have a discount earlier this year about 2 months ago too?

If they did, I missed it. I have been looking.

There was a buy $100 iracing credits for $75. I actually picked that up myself. But I am hoping there will be a deal on a re-subscription as well. That way I can re-subscribe and add a few tracks.

If they did, I missed it. I have been looking.

There was a buy $100 iracing credits for $75. I actually picked that up myself. But I am hoping there will be a deal on a re-subscription as well. That way I can re-subscribe and add a few tracks.

When I knew I was going to stick with iRacing come Hell or high water I decided I was going to get all the content. As mentioned before, buy in groups of 3's or 6's. You do get the biggest discounts, if not sure, contact iRacing for the purchasing structure. I now have every vehicle and every track save 3 or 4.

Just a heads up, the pay 75 get 100 iracing credits promotion is back. I'm gonna buy me a few (9) tracks. :)

Back