iRacing Suspends Scott Speed After He Drives Like a Troll

I always throw my ethics in the trash can before I play just a game.
Yeah , I'm sure you're a vile psychopath who kills people in real life. I guess I am too, I strapped C4 to a pigs back, stabed his arse, and sent him running into an enemy camp before detonating porky pig to smithereens. Far Cry 4 made me a Pig killer!

He'd fit right in with online Forza.
84e47b69257dfb907dd10b70a6649fd1.jpg

Must be his "fans" on GT Sport lol he'd fit right into that peer group ha ha ...I've never heard of him to be honest esp in F1! Vettels was his replacement? That's a bit rich... Vettel is a pro driver this bloke is a dare I say it nobody especially after pulling a stunt like that. That isn't unusual lol tho who am I at the end of it all. Disgraceful behaviour for a grown up .

:lol: Hilarious

The funny thing is even Weregonnalose, the youtube troll legend doesn't make it that obvious that he's hitting people on purpose.

Must be his "fans" on GT Sport lol he'd fit right into that peer group ha ha ...I've never heard of him to be honest esp in F1! Vettels was his replacement? That's a bit rich... Vettel is a pro driver this bloke is a dare I say it nobody especially after pulling a stunt like that. That isn't unusual lol tho who am I at the end of it all. Disgraceful behaviour for a grown up .
I wouldn't say three consecutive Redbull Global Rallycross Championships is nothing.

Global Rallycross ...not F1 though lol ...whilst I'd certainly class the "Hoonigan" as a very skilled driver but this bloke no the video just proves this point - worse than a badly behaved child in a supermarket when mum says no to sweets :cheers:

Rich? Speed was in his 2nd season of F1. Vettel was the new guy with ZERO F1 rep. They dropped Speed and got an instant speed boost from Vettel. The rest is history.

Historically speaking Americans don't fare well in F1 ...too many rules? It's all about the Europeans after all thats where the sport/race car specialites started. As I said I've never heard of him (for any multitude of reasons) The main one probably being he came from rallycross which isn't a natural progression to F1. Its usually Touring cars then up through the Formula 3 etc - Americans tend to be very famous (but only in US) ...why is that? Obviously racing is racing. European drivers seem to be able to not lose it on the track (exception being mansell and villeneuve in the 80's ). Point is moot even if he was in 2nd season Vettel obviously a far superior driver ...went on to be champ 4 times.

Rich? Speed was in his 2nd season of F1. Vettel was the new guy with ZERO F1 rep. They dropped Speed and got an instant speed boost from Vettel. The rest is history.
Vettel had raced the previous year in the BMW Sauber after Kubica had his monster crash becoming the youngest ever point scorer. Had test mileage at a time when testing wasn't limited. Vettel had F1 rep.

Back