iRacing Videos (POST THEM HERE!)

This was a Pre-Season race for the upcoming BSR Winter Series. Race took place at the Silverstone Historic layout. This year the BSR will be using the Mazda MX5 rather than the familiar Kia Optima.

Take a look at some of the best bits from my view point along with the other Automek team members. :)

Per non dimenticare :-)))

I was in the last grey and yellow mercedes to go through haha. I started from the pits xD

Man, this was more than a half year ago.... good memories that season finishing in the top 3 teams in all Divisions despite losing a few hundred points to disconnects.

I was in the last grey and yellow mercedes to go through haha. I started from the pits xD

Man, this was more than a half year ago.... good memories that season finishing in the top 3 teams in all Divisions despite losing a few hundred points to disconnects.
It was in s2, but since this week we run here again I repeated the carnage hahaha

@RACECAR those races are always fun to check out. I watched it live. Even though they are all pro racers in real life watching it reminds me of a bottom split race lol. Also not the best car/track combo to choose IMO. When they first started doing them they did a oval and a road race now just one.

I was able to get on and do a league race last night for the first time this season. Ended up 3rd and the end so got interviewed. Thought I finished 4th but turns out 3rd place ran out of gas couple laps from the end.

Hi!

had a tough race at Brands in Formula Renault, started struggling with the grip, got cought on the last laps, made a mistake and lost 4th place, didn't give up and had a nice battle, it was clean with zero incidents, allthoe we got very close in the last corner. Sadly it didn't work out for me
3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif
But this class of sportsmanship is why i love iracing

Making Rubens sweat :)

This one is more about how hard we have to work to find the limits and get faster. But it is fun to watch :)

Last edited:
Back