Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 4 p.m. EST - 9 p.m. GMT

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7061649782215803953_23.jpg
My livery for the C7 Vette
666 Racing Division

I'm not worrying about numbers. If you put that number on your car, you're giving glory to Satan, and that mustn't happen. Please @Aron Baker , if you can change just the 666 logo. Put anything else, the other parts of the livery are fine.

I'm not worrying about numbers. If you put that number on your car, you're giving glory to Satan, and that mustn't happen. Please @Aron Baker , if you can change just the 666 logo. Put anything else, the other parts of the livery are fine.
Did you read the name of his team? Giving glory to Satan. Why are you worried about that?

Did you read the name of his team? Giving glory to Satan. Why are you worried about that?
Think what you want, that's his number. It isn't a number you see everywhere. So seeing it on a car which should be good-looking hasn't got any sense. Anyway, if it isn't possible to change it, I'm gonna accept it, but in the future please avoid putting that number or things about demons on a car livery.

I like it Aron I think you should go full on Satanic with it.
Wow. You really are a bad person. I mean, even if you don't believe in some things, you shouldn't say these things. You aren't giving respect to me and other people in the world. Please think twice about talking.

Wow. You really are a bad person. I mean, even if you don't believe in some things, you shouldn't say these things. You aren't giving respect to me and other people in the world. Please think twice about talking.
I'm sorry, just making a joke. No reason to get all upset I was just kidding. No disrespect meant towards you.

No Problems mate I'll use #333 sorry I didn't mean to upset you and it's got nothing to do with Satan it's just that's the number I've always had on GT Planet

No Problems mate I'll use #333 sorry I didn't mean to upset you and it's got nothing to do with Satan it's just that's the number I've always had on GT Planet
Thank you. Sorry when I saw that number I became angry because other people put that number not because they like it but because of Satan.
I'm sorry, just making a joke. No reason to get all upset I was just kidding. No disrespect meant towards you.
That joke wasn't nice, but if you were kidding don't worry.

I've now changed my team name to SAINTS DREAM RACING and before you think I'm having a dig at you I'm not I actually don't know why I didn't go with it first as it was basically right in front of me with my PSN being AB_SAINTS_25

... Don't worry, the livery is fine @Aron Baker . It was just a personal thing about the 666 but the livery is good to go. You should know what that number means.. and it shouldn't be on a car.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

EDIT: btw if you care that much, you should know by now the actual number to be "worried" about is 616

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

EDIT: btw if you care that much, you should know by now the actual number to be "worried" about is 616

I didn't really care about the number, just felt offended about that. No 616 isn't the right number:)

@Aron Baker @Missedapex420 @GT5Apex @Chisholm6192 @Sniparator @samgiomapa
After the poll results, races will be 8 p.m. GMT. We're just 2 in the LMP1 cars, so invite your friends to join even if they don't have GTP because if we don't get at least 6 people in every class we will have to use just one class for everyone. About the GTE class, I have two friends who may be interested to join, so you don't have to worry to much about that, but we need more drivers in the LMP1 class. Start practicing because these Saturdays will be fun!

Latest Posts

Back